Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're really just using BattleFront as an excuse to put out the classic troopers without appearing to step on SSC toes. Scout Trooper is next.

General Veers would be cool as hell. I can just imagine him. If they made any officer, I'd prefer to see Veers. Yes, even over Tarkin.
ipfWZLk.gif

General Veers was as tall as Vader, wore cool armor, controlled an AT-AT and wasn't afraid of nuthin'.

Tarkin was a snobby, bitter old man that blew up.

Just kidding, hopefully they do both.

Where do you see Battlefront? I haven't seen any pics that show it. Is it the little card they put beside the figure?

They should just call it Empire Strikes Back.

Honestly, the Battlefront acquisition just seems like an excuse to pump out as many different troops as they can, just like Hasbro did. The thing is, troopers like the chocolate and gold troopers prove that they'll make whatever they want, anyway so I'm not sure why they label them Battlefront troopers at all. Well, save for those silly ROTS red paint styled shock troopers Stormies and the Jetpack one.

As long as the trooper designs are the same as seen on screen, and "Battlefront" isn't mentioned on the base, then I'm happy.

Looks good to me. Are there even any known differences we can expect by this being "Battlefront" instead of ESB.... I mean it's not like he comes with a jetpack. So who cares what they call it dat shiz is a snowie any day of da week.

Back