Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from the hands I'm not seeing enough here to justify dumping my SS which is still just fine and getting this. I got my SS snowie for 140 bucks and you can bet this is gonna be 250ish.

A year ago people here are wetting themselves with excitement and falling over themselves to buy the SS version when that seller in China had a boatload of sideshow snowtroopers and was selling them at a decent price. Makes me chuckle :rotfl I can't keep up!

A year ago people here are wetting themselves with excitement and falling over themselves to buy the SS version when that seller in China had a boatload of sideshow snowtroopers and was selling them at a decent price. Makes me chuckle :rotfl I can't keep up!

I was a first adopter of that moment in time. Think it was two years ago now, wasn't it?

SS Snowie is still good, and not hugely improved by the HT. But I know in-hand HT will be better. That said, I'll be happy to have both versions.

My only gripe with the SS version is the eyes. The HT looks much better. That being said, I will keep my SS and not get the HT.

I was a first adopter of that moment in time. Think it was two years ago now, wasn't it?

SS Snowie is still good, and not hugely improved by the HT. But I know in-hand HT will be better. That said, I'll be happy to have both versions.

It may have been 2 years, time seems to be going by so fast these days!

I never had a problem with my SSC Snowtrooper and while it is hard to argue against the HT being better in these pics...if I don't have the HT beside mine than my Snowtrooper would still look great to me. Out of sight out of mind haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome job will. I have a bunch of marmit stormtrooper parts complete sets that I want to put together but cant remember what good bodies to use

Sorry, put this in the wrong thread...I thought I read stormtrooper in the headline. Doh!!!

My HT hybrid kit bash. I mixed in a few parts from Sideshow and Marmit.

I like it.:clap

I still think the best combo is Marmit Sandie helmet (painted) on HT body. I just instantly feels OT stormie.

I really tried to fall in love with the HT sandie but it just feels too wide in the ears.

I like it.:clap

I still think the best combo is Marmit Sandie helmet (painted) on HT body. I just instantly feels OT stormie.

I really tried to fall in love with the HT sandie but it just feels too wide in the ears.

Thanks, brother. I like the Marmits from the side profile....A LOT. I actually cut down the chin on my Marmit yesterday. I am in the process of fixing the cut seam and repainting. But it really is an improvement, IMHO. I'll take photos when complete.

Apart from the hands I'm not seeing enough here to justify dumping my SS which is still just fine and getting this. I got my SS snowie for 140 bucks and you can bet this is gonna be 250ish.

Same with me. I modded my SS snowie and IMO i think it looks just as good as the HT release. Having said that I'll still be getting one and I'm glad that HT are taking on these figures. It means SS are going to have to seriously step up there game or they will be dumped by a lot of 1/6 SW collectors including myself. IMG_1258.jpg

Battlefront on the box is the excuse I was looking for to pass. Give me a proper ESB and I'm back in.

Back