Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might be a good idea. Do they fit on SSC bodies?

They should fit if you change the pegs. I had my Snowie on a TT-22 body for awhile and all I needed was to change the pegs. Made it alot easier to pose with the body swap but I pulled it off to use on HT Boba. Not sure yet if I will change Bobas body or just remove his fat suit.

Finally, I passed on the SS Snowie and then regretted it. Glad this finally showed up. Definitely will be nice next to Hoth Luke and Han.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it already, funny to see all the SS Snowies hitting ebay.

sweet now all we need is HT to do a Hoth Luke, Han and Taun Taun...

LOOOOOOOOL

*looks at my scouts* Oh dear god.. you're next...

Glad I never bit on the Sideshow version. But I’m still torn on whether to get this new one or still wait for the Snowie Commander. VERY tempting though. Looks great.

How does snowtrooper commander look? In OT.

SnowCommanderandJapText.jpg

It should be a fair bet, to go for the commander down the line. Much exclusives from HT.
This looks so good. Got the PF, so better go for all the others imperials from HT first.

So ... same as regular trooper. Ok. Thanks :D

Similar but not the same.

Some of the differences:

Helmet cowl, chest armor greeblies, back armor with greeblies (no backpack), gloves, forearm armor, boots, no belt/waist pouches, etc.

Back