Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clear shot from Sideshow

13726587_10210952270269650_7249774593041272400_n.jpg

Jaw-dropping.

Facebook and ebay will be flooded with SSC Snowtroopers for sale in the coming days.

Glad I sold my SS for $250. Now I can get the hot toys with full confidence.

Ill put my SS one on the eweb when it come out and put the HT one next to it

Wow! That looks absolutely amazing. I have one SS Snowie, and I will keep it but I will get atleast two of these.

Sideshow knows hot toys' new figures will get all the attention online, so they take a bunch of nice photos and stamp their own name on it 5x as big as hot toys' logo. Way to try keeping your name relevant, sideshow. You did nothing to deserve it. COAT TAILS!!!

Jaw-dropping.

Facebook and ebay will be flooded with SSC Snowtroopers for sale in the coming days.

This will be a day long remembered. Its has seen the end of my Sideshow collecting.. It will soon see the end of my credit rating.

Weeeelp... I guess we have our answer as to why SSC mysteriously re-released their e-web cannon without their Snowie.

I guess SSC knew something we didn't.:lol

I only paid £100 for my SS Snowtrooper a couple of years ago. He has remained one of my favourites in my collection.
This does look beautiful, but with the Death Star Trooper and Gunner :yess: along with Yoda, Gonk, Old Han and I am still yet to pay off AT AT Driver and would like Snowspeeder Luke, the other 3 bounty hunters revealed by Sideshow... I simply do not have the funds.

All this before even seeing Rogue One reveals. Hot Toys/Sideshow must think we are all Brewstered!

Getting this, but keeping the SSC version too

I was changing the pose on mine yesterday, damn it's hard to pose and my grip hand is not the best. Might try to pickup some extra hands from the HT ones.

I was changing the pose on mine yesterday, damn it's hard to pose and my grip hand is not the best. Might try to pickup some extra hands from the HT ones.

That might be a good idea. Do they fit on SSC bodies?

I'm just going to cast the HT snowie helmet and make one for my single SSC snowie, then use the helmet for a General Veers and also replace the hasbro helmet on my Han ATST custom.

That's what great about this fig - someone has finally nailed the snowie/veers/ATST helmet sculpt (SSC messed it up on their snowie and the hasbro is too big) and it can be used for several things.:yess:

I only paid £100 for my SS Snowtrooper a couple of years ago. He has remained one of my favourites in my collection.
This does look beautiful, but with the Death Star Trooper and Gunner :yess: along with Yoda, Gonk, Old Han and I am still yet to pay off AT AT Driver and would like Snowspeeder Luke, the other 3 bounty hunters revealed by Sideshow... I simply do not have the funds.

All this before even seeing Rogue One reveals. Hot Toys/Sideshow must think we are all Brewstered!

Yeah, I only paid $140 for my snowie. I'm worrying about whether this new crop of HT troops will be in the $230 range.

Back