1/6 Hot Toys Sith Trooper – Early Release Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A. Sith. Trooper?!
macewindy.jpg

I meant that maybe not all Marvel movies were as good as their own best, but they are still good, especially when compared to Disney sequels. I'm not a Marvel fan, but to be honest I like most of their movies more than TLJ.

I really love the MCU but it pales in comparisson to Star Wars.

Having said that every single Marvel film is better than TLJ.

Infact every film I have ever seen is better than TLJ. That movie was just insulting.

Given the source material the ST had to start with, it is flabbergasting how poor it is.

I'm a bit surprised by the indifference this figure is getting on this forum. This design is a million times better than those terrible Lobster Guards and Evil BB8[SUP]TM[/SUP] and I don't recall them getting this much backlash. This is better than anything from TLJ really.

Will have 1/4 the screen time than captain phasma or the knights of ren

It's not the design but the color that doesn't fit into SW trooper design language. And also the function.

I don’t know why they chose red. Maybe they are the guards for someone? I rather it is something not white, black nor red.

My guess is that these are Kylo's personal guards/troopers, and he is personally patterning them after Palpatine and Snoke's guards.

Everything he does is him trying to emulate someone more powerful. His insecurity is part of his character.

Fantastic look- yeah probably on the screen for a minute or two..but liking it!

These are growing on me more and more, but I'm a little wary of what that red armor might look like in hand. The reason I could never quite pull the trigger on the Praetorian Guard, despite loving the design, was because of how plasticky it seemed to look, like an oversized Black Series figure.

Hopefully this will look more like actual shiny red armor.

Hard to tell. My guess is this Sith Trooper shoud be available to purchase at Sideshow's booth but it's only been promoted on StarWars.com site until now. Nothing from either Hot Toys or Sidehow on that matter. Maybe a PO only for a release this fall or before/around movie release.

Hard to tell. My guess is this Sith Trooper shoud be available to purchase at Sideshow's booth but it's only been promoted on StarWars.com site until now. Nothing from either Hot Toys or Sidehow on that matter. Maybe a PO only for a release this fall or before/around movie release.

Reminds me of the EXCLUSIVE First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader that came out before TFA came out. I remember jumping on it thinking it would sell out within months of the movie's release. Little did I expect that 4 years later, Sideshow would still be begging people to buy their overflow stock.

I've got to admit it's kind of a sad day when something called a "Sith Trooper" doesn't really spark any interest from me.

Yep welcome to the club.

But I will wait and see the movie. I'm trying to go in without any major spoilers to give it at least a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also want to give the movie a chance. My confidence in Abrams is REALLY low.

They're making it so easy to say "no" with releases like this. Maybe if there is an interesting reason they are in the movie.

These are growing on me more and more, but I'm a little wary of what that red armor might look like in hand. The reason I could never quite pull the trigger on the Praetorian Guard, despite loving the design, was because of how plasticky it seemed to look, like an oversized Black Series figure.

Hopefully this will look more like actual shiny red armor.

Do you know the "pink panties" of faded Iron Man? I fear for these in several years.

Back