1/6 Hot Toys Sith Trooper – Early Release Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you just waiting for fan reviews on totten tomatoes? Critics loved TLJ" which tells me disney owns all the critics too.

Reviews? No. And certainly not from RT. It's the "Ain't It Cool" for today's fools.

Consensus takes time. But judging from previous efforts, I know very much what to expect from this third installment. It will not be groundbreaking or likely not even satisfying. But it will be over, which is satisfying in its own way. Like watching a dying relative finally pass. Sadness but relief. And the freedom to move on.

I don't know if you are half blind or just wanted to make a stupid post. This figure is a lot different than the regular find order troopers. Just a quick glance shows helmet and body panels have enough difference from the first order troopers
I don't know why people like you even bother to come into certain threads. It's like you just wanted to say duck trooper. No one finds that entertaining. The design has been out for many years now so saying duck trooper over and over for several years don't make you cool.

They tend to copy and paste because they lack the capacity for original thought.

are you just waiting for fan reviews on totten tomatoes? Critics loved TLJ" which tells me disney owns all the critics too.

[emoji2357] ...do anyone really believe this kind of stupidity? ...anyone think that Disney has bought every single critic in the world? ...like in my small country where TLJ was praised to the sky? Evil Disney went in and bought all of them and they paid them so much that they will keep their mouth shut about it?
...dammit, no one can believe that ****. ...so I choose to believe that you’re joking.

Reviews? No. And certainly not from RT. It's the "Ain't It Cool" for today's fools.

Consensus takes time. But judging from previous efforts, I know very much what to expect from this third installment. It will not be groundbreaking or likely not even satisfying. But it will be over, which is satisfying in its own way. Like watching a dying relative finally pass. Sadness but relief. And the freedom to move on.

I'm torn. Go to the theatre to enjoy the special effects set-pieces on the big screen? Or wait to watch it at home? I've never done the latter with a Star Wars film but I just don't care about this one.

DISCLAIMER: If you like the sequel trilogy that's totally fine and I'm not here to change your mind! It's just not my thing.

Getting back to the figure, wouldn't it be prudent and wait until the film is released and thus confirming that you:

a) Like the Sith Trooper in the film...

b) Like the film and want figures from same...

...before pre-ordering this one? I think we can all agree that this figure won't be selling out anytime soon.

I'm torn. Go to the theatre to enjoy the special effects set-pieces on the big screen? Or wait to watch it at home? I've never done the latter with a Star Wars film but I just don't care about this one.

DISCLAIMER: If you like the sequel trilogy that's totally fine and I'm not here to change your mind! It's just not my thing.

I’m waiting at home. I don’t want to support this trilogy and am voting with my wallet. Plus I don’t have to pay for parking or overpriced food and I am 100 percent sure I am going to be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually the finale has the best boxoffice... will be interesting to see where this lands.

I'll see it in the theater. Even bad Star Wars movies have their moments. Maybe this will be the best of the three much like ROTS was for the PT. For the ST, there is not a high bar to succeed here. But my gut tells me TFA was the "best" of this trilogy. I hope I'm wrong. Disney has just chosen a path I do not care to follow, personally.

But I am forever grateful Disney gave me Rogue One... and for the most part, Solo.

But I am forever grateful Disney gave me Rogue One... and for the most part, Solo.

Exactly. Even if TROS turns out to be a disaster I'm sure we're better off just with RO/Solo alone than whatever new trilogy George would have given us had he retained the rights and directed them himself. His "ST" might very well have been better than TFA/TLJ/TROS but no way would it have been better than RO/Solo. So I'll always count my blessings with those two films. Plus The Mandalorian looks like it could be another winner from the Disney crew.

I've really enjoyed the ST so far, but no question that the Mandalorian is looking a lot more tantalizing right now, probably because of the darker and edgier tone and more interesting world it's exploring. My only real issue with the ST is just that the underlying Resistance vs First Order story feels so familiar and played out by this point. Which probably would have been the case no matter who made those movies.

I've really enjoyed the ST so far, but no question that the Mandalorian is looking a lot more tantalizing right now, probably because of the darker and edgier tone and more interesting world it's exploring. My only real issue with the ST is just that the underlying Resistance vs First Order story feels so familiar and played out by this point. Which probably would have been the case no matter who made those movies.

I can totally relate to this. That said, my favorite new SW movie is Rogue One. Therefor I’m also somehow more excited about the upcoming Cassian series than the Madalorien, though I’m very much looking forward to that too.

"Early Release" = quickly spat-out version for impatient fans

Likely its incorrect as well. We all know how good the 'early ref' is that HT gets from studios.

Haha yes I’m a total fan boy for SW. ALL OF IT. Give me my damn early release figures!!!
even though these may be ill conceived, Ill bite just for the design and that it’s SW! Totally get why there is not a lot of love for the ST, but don’t worry youngsters, all us 45+’s will be gone at some point and it’ll be yalls turn to yell at your monitors!!!!!

Haha yes I’m a total fan boy for SW. ALL OF IT. Give me my damn early release figures!!!
even though these may be ill conceived, Ill bite just for the design and that it’s SW! Totally get why there is not a lot of love for the ST, but don’t worry youngsters, all us 45+’s will be gone at some point and it’ll be yalls turn to yell at your monitors!!!!!

You’re not a true SW fan until you hate 85% of the movies, shame on you!

In Favreau we trust.

ulGPO8d.png

You’re not a true SW fan until you hate 85% of the movies, shame on you!

Does 2/3's count?:monkey3:lol

I was being facetious.

That said, I do trust him more than some of the knuckleheads they've given Star Wars to. He has the right sensibilities it seems. But yes, we'll see if its anything more than a well-oiled machine.

I don't have high hopes for a Star Wars television series, never have.

Usually the finale has the best boxoffice... will be interesting to see where this lands.

I'll see it in the theater. Even bad Star Wars movies have their moments. Maybe this will be the best of the three much like ROTS was for the PT. For the ST, there is not a high bar to succeed here. But my gut tells me TFA was the "best" of this trilogy. I hope I'm wrong. Disney has just chosen a path I do not care to follow, personally.

Exactly. Even if TROS turns out to be a disaster I'm sure we're better off just with RO/Solo alone than whatever new trilogy George would have given us had he retained the rights and directed them himself. His "ST" might very well have been better than TFA/TLJ/TROS but no way would it have been better than RO/Solo. So I'll always count my blessings with those two films. Plus The Mandalorian looks like it could be another winner from the Disney crew.

Pretty much how feel about it at the moment. I really enjoyed TFA but couldn’t care less about how the ST ends now. Hopefully JJ will change that but it ain’t looking good. RO was the best thing to come out of the SW universe in a while. Solo was ok but I’d rewatch anything PT over it. And The Mandalorian just looks great so far. I think JF can do it justice.

Hence why this new trooper and anything ST revealed prior to TROS debut just doesn’t excite me one bit.

Back