Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theteam.jpg

Very cool! Love the Gordon!

Glad you like the Interrogation room! Thanks for the feedback we appreciate it!

Jail cell dios will be back.

We won't be doing a podium at this time. 1/6th Mod did a phenomenal one and out of respect we don't like to step on other peoples work.

Even though he doesn't make them anymore? I really need one! GeeWhiz is charging an arm and a leg for one.

I just realized that since the door is at the back of this, Joker's back would have to be facing us if a person wanted accuracy.

I just realized that since the door is at the back of this, Joker's back would have to be facing us if a person wanted accuracy.

:nono
Theres a door at either end of the interrogation room in the film . So either way would be the same , except the door handle would be on opposite sides of the door (leftside is correct for film accuracy)

And if you want to get dead nut accurate , Xcess didn't make the diorama huge only one mirror panel instead of like 3 or 4 , so technically the Joker sits at the second mirror panel in from the door

Theres a door at either end of the interrogation room in the film . So either way would be the same , except the door handle would be on opposite sides of the door (leftside is correct for film accuracy)

And if you want to get dead nut accurate , Xcess didn't make the diorama huge only one mirror panel instead of like 3 or 4 , so technically the Joker sits at the second mirror panel in from the door

Well that's relieving. I always did wonder how Batman got in lol.

:lecture

Well that's relieving. I always did wonder how Batman got in lol.

:rotfl

When I put mine together a few of my screw holes sunk in. Did this happen to anyone else? I am worried about it since I can't put 2 of the screws in and for resale value. I will probly have to return it to BBTS but I am guessing I will take a loss on it.

this is amazing!! inspired me to delve further into dioramas, waay better than just posing the figures with a few accessories

Yeah, the screw holes were a bit...screwy. I had one sink in as well. I think it is a pretty common problem.

For those of you that don't have one, it looks like the screw holes were drilled into the polystone, then a plastic plug was glued into the hole opening. The screw will bite into the plug, but if you push too hard (not hard at all), the plug will be pushed out of place, and you'll end up with just a hole that won't take a screw.

Anyone want to help out a long time freak?:1-1:

Just lost out on one of these on eBay :pfft: Been trying to score one for like forever. If anyone is thinking of selling...I'm definitely buying, so hit me up with pricing. Thanks

Anyone want to help out a long time freak?:1-1:

Just lost out on one of these on eBay :pfft: Been trying to score one for like forever. If anyone is thinking of selling...I'm definitely buying, so hit me up with pricing. Thanks

If your still interested please contact me. I also sent a PM.

Thanks!

Back