Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Hot Toys scale Interrogation Room Environment Joker

Great posing in both sets and great lighting too in the second batch. What heads are they?

thanks. laughing sculpt by Monkeyrobotmaster. I did the paint app on it. The other is a modded Bank RObber Sculpt with slicked back hair.

Any update on the timing for this? Ive had my pre-order on the Table/Chairs and Room Environment for what seems like 6 months.

are there any more head sculpts available of the laughing joker to buy?

thanks

I received my table set and was very pleasently surprised at the quality of the not just teh product but the packaging. I'm eagerly awaiting the Interrogation Room. ETA?

I received my table set and was very pleasently surprised at the quality of the not just teh product but the packaging. I'm eagerly awaiting the Interrogation Room. ETA?

I'm glad you like it! If you like the Accessory pack you'll love the Room!
We're trying to step it up a notch!:)

So it's comic-con weekend 2011 and all the big announcements are coming out...
have you seen the Iron Man gantry, 89 Joker, and HT Batmobile! :eek

Anyways... here is my humble addition to those announcements.

These are the first photos of the back of the finished Interrogation Room (MPIRE 003) showcasing the two-way mirror with a few figures from my personal collection. (Please not the camera creates a bit of a glare that isn't present in person. Also there will be plugs for the assembly holes.)

It's not in stone yet but it's looking like the MPIRE 003s will be arriving 4th Quarter.

attachment.php

Oh man, it's so funny that you set it up like that with Harvey looking in and all.

Waaay back when these photos were shown in 2008 a few months before the film,

batmangd3.png

jokermx5.png

70194932kg4.jpg

I thought FOR SURE that Harvey Dent was looking in at Batman interrogating Joker. I had no idea that the scene was going to play out differently due to my own speculation.

What a difference that would have been. I expected Batman to apprehend the Joker close to the beginning of the film. In a scene of interrogation between Batman and Joker without "tension" (well tension in the form of trying to find Harvey Dent and Rachel). I had no idea that it was actually a shot of Dent observing Rachel interrogating Lau.:lol

Love that boxed in environment man and it even brought back some memories!

Oh man, it's so funny that you set it up like that with Harvey looking in and all.

Waaay back when these photos were shown in 2008 a few months before the film,

batmangd3.png

jokermx5.png

70194932kg4.jpg

I thought FOR SURE that Harvey Dent was looking in at Batman interrogating Joker. I had no idea that the scene was going to play out differently due to my own speculation.

What a difference that would have been. I expected Batman to apprehend the Joker close to the beginning of the film. In a scene of interrogation between Batman and Joker without "tension" (well tension in the form of trying to find Harvey Dent and Rachel). I had no idea that it was actually a shot of Dent observing Rachel interrogating Lau.:lol

Love that boxed in environment man and it even brought back some memories!

Thanks! I appreciate it! I love setting figures up for a scene. I think "playing" with them is even more fun then building the environments...OK so I'm easily amused!:)

I agree! When I first saw the trailers I had also thought the same thing!

Last edited:

MPIRE 004 (Accessory Packs) are available...the MPIRE 003 is right around the corner...so the question is how many people are interested in an MPIRE 002 and 001? (They would give people a chance to have the whole room...a vey big room...more shelving required...)

So, let me get this straight. Mpire 001 was the interrogation room, Mpire 002 was the table and chair, Mpire 003 is the 2-way mirror wall, what's Mpire 004? Can Someone post pics of the stuff that's been released?

No

MPIRE04 was the table and chairs

MPIRE03 (released shortly) will be interrogation room corner (with door on one side and first two way mirror on the adjacent side)

MPIRE02 will be the middle section of the room with base and presumably broken mirror

MPIRE01 will be final section of the room with last mirror and then door adjacent to it

MPIRE01-04 together will be BAD ASS :lecture

Oh, so the only one released so far is the Table and chairs? How much would this thing be total? It sounds incredibly awesome. Also, how much are the table and chairs?

Yeah only table and chairs released so far - I think they are $80 odd on BBTS

The MPIRE03 was made by Batman79 as a custom for dome people previously i believe but is to be released shortly as a high quality factory made piece

I'd also like to know rough pricing of the full set - I know the entire setup won't fit on my shelf (I could probably manage 2 sections at one time) but I'd love to have the whole thing to be able to put it together for pics and also for the future when I do have enough space to display it as it's meant to be

Back