Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Just unboxed mine... very happy with him. :rock
004-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

he looks much better in person.

I love to hear comments like these as I wait for my figures to come in. Thanks.

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Here is how HS looks like on ACI muscle body.

132832lalt386zf4lnyapa.jpg

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but here is the extent of the golden age outfit. Sorry for the sideways view but it is uploading that way for some reason. Star is bolted to body which makes the shirt unremovable.

Good detective work, although the manual does say DO NOT remove the jacket you rebel :lol

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but here is the extent of the golden age outfit. Sorry for the sideways view but it is uploading that way for some reason. Star is bolted to body which makes the shirt unremovable.

More than I expected, thanks for posting this.:wave

Kudos to HT for this one. What an awesome figure! It needs a little weathering and I wish the jacket were more accurate in color but the sculpt is terrific and the tailoring and paint apps are wonderful.

Great pics Coco!!!! Can't wait to get mine next month!

I'm really impressed by how much I'm loving this figure. I knew I was gonna like it, but I'm blown away. Try and get some pics up later or tomorrow.

I'm also really loving this figure, he's quickly moving up the ranks to be one of my favorites.

Here is how HS looks like on ACI muscle body.

132832lalt386zf4lnyapa.jpg

I'd like to see THIS ^ on the HT muscle body. It looks closer to Evans from the end of the film.

Back