Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26089867553_69f239f6d2_b.jpg

caved and grabbed one from popcultcha for may the 4th sales. what are the chances hot toys will make the snow troopers and scout troopers?

caved and grabbed one from popcultcha for may the 4th sales. what are the chances hot toys will make the snow troopers and scout troopers?

It's been a while since SS's Snow Trooper was released so I bet that's not too far off, especially considering the secondary market value of SS's and the fact it would be a hugely popular release.

Scout Trooper could be a ways down the road though, I suspect, if at all.

Just don't ignore the possibility that the SSC Snowtrooper may instead be re-released. :) One way or the other, a betting person should probably feel safe banking on a Snowtrooper showing up sometime this year.

I'm hoping for a HT Snow Trooper later this year but I definitely would pass on a SS re-release. I've seen a modded one look really nice but I'd just as soon wait on HT before buying another one from SS.

I've thought about buying the e-web to pose with my Sandtroopers. One would think they were a standard weapons for Imperial Troops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back