Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT'S UP WITH THIS RING ON MY SANDY'S PAULDRON? Did some little gnome leave his coffee on it while in between applying paint apps?

Can anyone confirm this?

IMG_6219.jpg

gnomeartist3181.jpg

WHAT'S UP WITH THIS RING ON MY SANDY'S PAULDRON? Did some little gnome leave his coffee on it while in between applying paint apps?

Can anyone confirm this?

Spoiler Spoiler:

In case that wasn't a joke ... :lol ... you know the ring is screen accurate sticker residue from the prop, right? :lol

Or not -- HT has been known to make bigger mistakes than that. ;)

It's more than 2x the scale of the original. But not something that will stand out beyond the incorrect shape/position of the pauldron. :)

HT's accuracy is based on the stuck clock principle.

I'm interested in buying a Sideshow Sandtrooper pauldron black or white. PM me please if you have an extra one

I think I'm going to get a second HT Sandtrooper. Just sold my trio of Sideshow Sandies for a nice price.

That's why I'm waiting on this. I was hoping another Sandie would be announced so I can decide which to get... Only want 1. And not crazy about the sand base since it doesn't match all the others...

My only issues with the Sandtrooper base is not the sand on it, but the footprints. Feet deepen in the sand for sure, but wish HT kept it out, and thus easier to pose the figure as you like without looking too odd.

My only issues with the Sandtrooper base is not the sand on it, but the footprints. Feet deepen in the sand for sure, but wish HT kept it out, and thus easier to pose the figure as you like without looking too odd.

I agree. I hope they don't have the footprints for the next Sandtrooper.

That's the only drawback to bases with foot prints already on the base or a diorama base in general. When there's foot prints, it's like they're essentially telling you this is where you pose the figure. With other diorama bases, a lot of times the configuration of the objects on the base limit the poseability of the figure.

Back