Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic::panic::panic: my photo review is up, check it out :panic::panic::panic:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...oto-bank-episode-iv-sandtrooper-p852-852.html

Sand%20Tropper%20LHD%20124_zpsay74d4mt.jpg~original

General question, with the Sideshow Dewback being as rare as it is, and the cost being that of a beater car if it does pop up....how viable is the Hasbro as a stand in?

Seems like OMG is the only one in HK that has this. I'm pretty sure he got impatient with the lack of images that he had to return from retirement and provide pictures himself. Thank you OMG! Great shots. Your opinions on this piece compared to other HT SW releases? :clap

This. I think five people on this board have the figure. December 11th the photo flood will begin.

Is that when SSC is starting to ship this figure? I didn't think that any notices went out yet?

General question, with the Sideshow Dewback being as rare as it is, and the cost being that of a beater car if it does pop up....how viable is the Hasbro as a stand in?

Funny it is such a rare piece, yet my local comic book shoppe has it for the original retail still trying to move it...just depends on location...someone is giving away an Exclusvie Jabba and Throne locally online as well...

I think we need crossovers like the ones we see in battlefront: weathered Stormies with or without smaller backpacks and/or pauldrons. More imperials for the win.

Personally I don't like the hero masks. I love santroopers because they are dirty with backpacks and flat lenses. Although I do like the stormy's with stunt helmets that are a bit scuffed up. Something about Tatooine always spoke to me.

Picked one of these up on eBay cheaper than it would have cost me from Sideshow (I'm in California, so tax on top of shipping destroys any benefit from getting RP). It shipped today. Can't wait until it gets here.

Who's the seller?

Not one of the usual suspects. Username is Correlations, out of Tawain. Normally I wouldn't order from Taiwan, but he has over 5000 positive feedback and has been on eBay since 2000, so I felt pretty safe making the purchase.

Not one of the usual suspects. Username is Correlations, out of Tawain. Normally I wouldn't order from Taiwan, but he has over 5000 positive feedback and has been on eBay since 2000, so I felt pretty safe making the purchase.

I've purchased from Correlations before his ships fast and is reliable.

Just ordered mine tonight through Sideshow. Since I won't die if I don't have it right away I did the three payment option. Was also able to get $15 off for signing up my Hotmail account.

Solo_Bones those are awesome photos...awesome!! I've been chomping at the bit for these guys since I first laid eyes on them at C7. Some of the most beautiful 1:6 figures out there along with HT Stormtroopers and Spacetrooper. Damn, I love the Empire!

Funny it is such a rare piece, yet my local comic book shoppe has it for the original retail still trying to move it...just depends on location...someone is giving away an Exclusvie Jabba and Throne locally online as well...

Bank or Clyde? My friend picked the one up on Clyde a couple months back. If Bank still has one I would like to get it for myself.

Solo_Bones those are awesome photos...awesome!! I've been chomping at the bit for these guys since I first laid eyes on them at C7. Some of the most beautiful 1:6 figures out there along with HT Stormtroopers and Spacetrooper. Damn, I love the Empire!

Thanks, Dr. Nash. I've never been to celebration. Hope I get to someday. What other figures did you see?

I'm working on my squad, waiting for my squad leader so I can post stock photos of him. But right now here is the custom guys waiting for my orange pauldron squad leader. Black paulron is a custom Marmit with custom helmet.

Back