Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are so few things HT doesn't re-release, that I wouldn't count this out by any means. I would say figures without re-releases will be in the minority soon.

Upgraded my Hasbro Garindan:)

DSC_0839.JPGDSC_0833.JPG

There's just something about sandtroopers in Mos Eisley that I find to be the quintessential representation of Star Wars.

For those interested here's a breakdown...The only parts i used from the original figure are the head and pants.

The inner grey jacket is from an old joker figure (with added black collar)...it's put on back to front and held closed with Fabric glue.

Both the inner cape and the outer hooded cape i made from Rayon elastane...with an added chain and collar to the cape.

Belt/holster and comlink holder i made from an old leather wallet...lightly sanded to give it an aged look. Buckle is SS.

Boots are Soldier story and gloves are from the old SSV1 darth maul. Body is DID and the blaster is from Disney Krennic...comlink is HT.

GARINDAN MODS.jpgDSC_0854.JPG

Back