Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this sucks...

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

It looks like it's faded into the fabric dye to me. It's also located right over the crest of the boots on both of them.

You mean the top of the boots ? So maybe potential rubbing during transport ?

I just thought it would amazing all these people with issues, and not seeing if it could be removed.

Looked like chalk to me in the pics, which I think they sometimes use for marking up patterns on large pieces of material.

So the boot is rubbing against the plastic shell or something? This kind of sucks, it seems rather widespread.

Bummer on these spots. Maybe the boxes that are getting buried are getting them? A bit too much weight on top during delivery?

Time to join the party. Just got my charge notification and tracking from AE.....:yess:

Same here :yess:

Last week I emailed AE and requested a quick spot-inspection and they said they would check before shipping. I hope they followed through :pray:

Can the robe be reversed to hide the spot, or are the sewn folds/creases and "arm slit" one sided?

Looking forward to upgrading these guys over the next few months.

I have two guards and a regular Emperor on order.

I'm keeping my Sideshow Throne.
2a83e121f009987b4247a2462697c522.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

A2F08ECA-2B68-4752-9F80-123558C4246C.jpg
Just arrived from sideshow- spot free! No code tho ☹️ Vader had a code did anyone get a code with their guard?

Back