Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3 look amazing in that shot. Might be cool to display them sideways on one side and then have the emperor on the other side.

Might need to order a second but would rather wait until after the emperor is out.

Wow, you’re right. No ot Star Wars on the horizon [emoji51]
Hopefully we get esb han and lando soon and maybe a resurrection of the Death Star trooper.
All I have left after the emperor is rots obi and dooku.
Then, nothing.

All I want now is a 1/4 scale Stormtrooper. That could complete my collection (aside from a piece here and there).

I have Darth Maul on Pre order but I’m debating whether I’ll keep my PO or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

View attachment 424884

I received my 2 RG today as well. Really nice looking figure with a red similar to the Praeotrian Guard. Was cool to see the boots of the RG that close, more detailed than what I expected.
However, I got an issue on both of the guards T_T There is small stain of orange/red on the lower part of the front side of the RG. Can't be unseen especially on the shelf so I asked for an exchange. I hope that it is not an issue on the whole batch...

Looks like the ToysTV guys have the same type of spot on the figure they unboxed. Awesome!
bdc083148842da889fd01cab0e6fccfa.png

Looks amazing! Love the way the cape drapes and the helmet. Was really getting the itch to add to my troopers.

These guys look good, just can't bring myself to spend over $210+ on such a simple basic figure. And with no accessories, not that there's much HT could've given him. But these are the prices we deal with today. A few years ago he would've been $150. There's too many other figures I want. :(

I'm sure once more people get him and post many more pics I'll eventually change my tune... :lol

Plus I don't think I'm getting an Emperor, so not sure what I'd do with just 1 other than having him alone or flanking Vader with a Stormtrooper on the other side....

I have that custom RG kit that came out last year that freak member on the old interest thread did and the tailoring is awesome on that one. I have HT on preorder as well so al least I got two. I will upgrade my custom boots for these HT version and hands as well once these start coming out.

These guys look good, just can't bring myself to spend over $210+ on such a simple basic figure. And with no accessories, not that there's much HT could've given him. But these are the prices we deal with today. A few years ago he would've been $150. There's too many other figures I want. :(

I'm sure once more people get him and post many more pics I'll eventually change my tune... :lol

Plus I don't think I'm getting an Emperor, so not sure what I'd do with just 1 other than having him alone or flanking Vader with a Stormtrooper on the other side....

I think you will change your tune once you see the Emperor and Royal Guard together.

Back