Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is the link for timemeddler? they didn't show up on a google search... atleast that i could not find..

-James

what is the link for timemeddler? they didn't show up on a google search... atleast that i could not find..

-James

Try Timewalker. Not sure what timemeddler is.. lol

Haha sorry guys. I think Timemeddler is one of the other members on here :lol

Was in a hurry and wrote without thinking :) Timewalker is correct.

But seriously I also think there is some merit in supporting the somewhat smaller sellers out there, especially with the great service and knowledge these guys have.

LOL Timemeddler doesn’t have a great ring to it for a business.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Well, just got my invoice from Timewalker for the pair.. Guess they arrived or are arriving shortly.

And yeah I think you’re right, Hoody. That’s a member. :lol

Got charged by Timewalker earlier this week for Vader and was just now charged for these fellas. Do they usually charge well in advance of shipping, or does this mean they will soon be on the way?

The owner of Timemeddler Toys can be revealed.
03134070ea03d349ce6b414fdca7f0fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Got charged by Timewalker earlier this week for Vader and was just now charged for these fellas. Do they usually charge well in advance of shipping, or does this mean they will soon be on the way?

They charge when the figures are en route to their warehouse. They update their product pages with the arrival dates, the Guards arrive next week.

They charge when the figures are en route to their warehouse. They update their product pages with the arrival dates, the Guards arrive next week.

Thanks, good to know. I think the only other pre-order I had previously done with them was the Ghostbusters but now I have done a few.

This time I used trusted source to PO directly from Secretbase HongKong, they said yesterday my 2 guards will arrive around mid of September...but they have not yet heard anything for the Emperor.

Purchased a second Royal guard for $213 from Goodshipped with the 15% Ebay flash sale.

I just got an email from Sideshow saying my Royal Guard is arriving in their warehouse in a few days and I'm going to be charged on Friday, August 31st. A little sooner than I thought, and I just unpacked Vader last night. If you listen closely you can hear my wallet crying...

Back