Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, a teaser that I am actually interested in. As simple as their design is, there is something really cool about it. I will have to break down. Hoth Leia is also great, I had to pass on all of Sideshow's endeavors as they looked so crappy except the Probe Droid so it will end up being Leia and the PD for Hoth until Hot Toys gets around to redoing some other ones.

I have SS's Emperor figure, and I always said that was going to be good enough for me, but forget that. I'll take two guards and an emperor. :lol

I'll take emperor palpatine, hoth Leia, stormie Han, boba fett animated version, two royal guards, and a partridge in a pear tree! This is exciting. Did I miss anything?

Not so fast. First things first.

chief-chirpa-would-not-approve5.jpg

There's a good chance that by this time next year I'm going to be divorced and broke!

Fantastic! Love the Royal Guards, so glad they're finally going to get made! :blissy

Though it still pisses me off that Sideshow never got around to their Kir Kanos version from the Star Wars EU character vote, that armor would've looked great. He came in second and they promised they'd get around to making the other characters from the vote, instead we got Snowbunny Padme, Asajj Ventress, and Thrawn. I also wish they got around to Mara Jade, now it's seems impossible they'll ever get made in 1/6 scale since Di$ney killed the EU. :mad:

Back