1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think he will be good for posing? I almost ordered the Sith trooper, but I found out the material used around the elbows is likely to get damaged after bending the elbows often. The material on Commander Cody looks to be made the same way. Can someone who already owns a previous clone trooper figure tell me if the movement is difficult please?

you're clearly did not listen to the audio, the review guy in this clip specifically said Cody is in the same height with that storm trooper.

Good. Glad to know I'm apparently wrong about Cody's size. :lol

In the immortal words of Obi-Wan Kenobi, "You're eyes can deceive you, Don't trust them".

And yes, I'm guilty of often not listening to the audio on a youtube video. I often don't watch for their opinion, but just want to see the item they are reviewing. And often I scan through the video. I'd rather let my eyes decide for me how I spend my money rather than whether or not the reviewer likes it.

The reviewer in this case seems to have picked a poor viewing angle in his side by side comparison. As he made Cody look smaller in his video. I'm sure we will get better reviews and pictures with better comparisons as more collectors receive Cody.

:duff

Do you think he will be good for posing? I almost ordered the Sith trooper, but I found out the material used around the elbows is likely to get damaged after bending the elbows often. The material on Commander Cody looks to be made the same way. Can someone who already owns a previous clone trooper figure tell me if the movement is difficult please?

First Order Troopers have a rubber undersuit which made posing nearly impossible. The material was just too thick.

Hottoys OT Stormtroopers & Clones have a cloth body suit, which makes it a lot easier for posing and the material won't get ruined.

Cody and the taller of the ANH Stormtrooper
8bc8937cd66423bcaa96109e6d40cf20.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Cody and the taller of the ANH Stormtrooper
8bc8937cd66423bcaa96109e6d40cf20.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Much better. Now that's a proper comparison picture.. :clap

Now if I can get someone to see if the SS Phase I head fits the HT Cody and doesn't look oversized.. :)

I’m confused on the under suit.

It is being said that he has 2 layers limiting the posing just like with the ST troopers.

The ROTJ and Remnant trooper only have a single layer cloth suit correct.

Back