1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Owned both the Cody and Rex from sideshow at one point or another and I'm more than happy to wait for hot toys to make Rex. I'm amazed that some people are paying the stupid prices some sellers are asking for him. Just wait for the superior version!

The problem is HT is not known for completing lines (other than avengers) Id be happy with a rex though!!

Will Hot Toys make a Rex though?
Seems they don?t have the license for the Clone Wars. Cody only being made due to the movie license?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure they can make whatever they want, just depends on if Lucasfilm approves. They made the Snowtroopers for ESB and also under the Battlefront game. I doubt they went out of their way to get the license just for a single release if it wasn't already part of a package.

It?s a Trooper so of course they won?t do just one. Easy to do some variants, and there are so many different Clones.

I guess this is the target right [emoji106]

778ec54f2733333fad567b6dc393ee38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got an email from Sideshow stating that this figure will now be delayed until Sep-Nov.

Tons of delay emails coming out today. Hot Toys definitely must have sent Sideshow some correspondence today regarding where they're at on production and shipping. No emails for Krennic and Captain Marvel, so they must be on the boat, but figures like Cody, Qui-Gon, etc all got delay notices.

Disappointing but expected. At this rate I'll got Mythos Ventress before Cody.

COdy.jpg

Any ideas why Cody is showing up among the figures recently released when you click the Product tab on the Hot Toys Website?

Huh. Interesting.

SSC delayed this into September at the earliest. Would be a big surprise if this thing is out now.

That just an ETD from SSC, it could either be shipped sooner or even more delayed, their shipping schedule is entirely depend on HT delivery time.

Back