1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the Sideshow one still rocks in my book......

CRY OF THE WOLF.jpg

I would like to see what HT could do with the Wolfpack.

Congrats! Was he more expensive than usual? All the Black Series Clones prices have been skyrocketing here lately. I have no doubt it's due to the return of the Clone Wars.

Which makes Hot Toys dumb for not capitalising by releasing a few Clone Troopers to coincide with the series. I mean they even had 2 (212th and Airborne) made, previewed and ready to go. Hot Toys would have made a killing off a Captain Rex with all the Clone Wars hype. Sometimes their decisions are so frustrating.

Congrats! Was he more expensive than usual? All the Black Series Clones prices have been skyrocketing here lately. I have no doubt it's due to the return of the Clone Wars.

you wont believe how i got it! a fellow member here sold me the box and a few extras.. the following morning i found a loose rex on ebay with everything that was missing from the box!!! 2 different sellers, different parts of the USA.. NOW i have a complete rex!!!

you wont believe how i got it! a fellow member here sold me the box and a few extras.. the following morning i found a loose rex on ebay with everything that was missing from the box!!! 2 different sellers, different parts of the USA.. NOW i have a complete rex!!!
Yeah that's pretty awesome and convenient huh.

Owned both the Cody and Rex from sideshow at one point or another and I'm more than happy to wait for hot toys to make Rex. I'm amazed that some people are paying the stupid prices some sellers are asking for him. Just wait for the superior version!

Owned both the Cody and Rex from sideshow at one point or another and I'm more than happy to wait for hot toys to make Rex. I'm amazed that some people are paying the stupid prices some sellers are asking for him. Just wait for the superior version!

Will Hot Toys make a Rex though?
Seems they don?t have the license for the Clone Wars. Cody only being made due to the movie license?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad Batch anyone?

Absolutely. SSC/HT/Hasbro, doesn’t matter, someone needs to make figures of this squad.

I think they would really sell well.

I’m still waiting on a squad of 1/6 Republic Commandos though :lol

Back