1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam you hot toys. I had no plan on getting this then you drop pics of a head sculpt and now it's a must have...

It just occurred to me. Is this perhaps their Jango sculpt with the sides painted lighter to show a shorter hair and an added scar? I know the whole 'he's a clone' shtick but I wonder if the eventual Jango sculpt will have the eyes painted another direction.

That would be lazy. Jango has a completely different hairdo, kinda.

Not too sure about how convincing the weathering is... I mean, it kind of looks like I left it with my two year old son and a black marker... but will probably look better in hand.

Haha I get what you’re saying. It did look very similar in the movie though so I don’t think it’s inaccurate. Think it will look better in person, also the final production piece is probably going to have less weathering.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

This is by far the most impressive SW prequel release, looks so beautiful, I want two, but I'll need a couple airbourne troopers too, this is gunna be costly

Good lord, I know I'm just echoing everyone else's sentiments here, but that headsculpt is plain downright gorgeous.

They continue to knock it out of the park with the PT figures... Meanwhile we still don't have an optimal figure of poor Luke in his prime.

This is an easy buy. I must be careful not to fall too far down the pit of troop collecting however...

Just Cody and Rex... yes... That's all

I thought my SS Cody was pretty good.... :(

Really didn't want this, but after those pics HT Cody will be hard to pass up.

This is what I’ll be doing. Both head sculpts are too nice not to display.

When Jango comes out, he’ll stay helmeted.

I have one rule when it comes to Hot Toys Star Wars, villains only. So far I have ANH Vader, ANH Stormtrooper, Prepo Boba and Tarkin. Dooku on preorder. I went back and forth, but I figure Cody can constitute as a villain.

Cody is definitely a villain. Even moreso because he's a betrayer. Plus, his outfit has as many mystery bits as Boba Fett's. He's one of the best villains of the PT.

I feel like I’d be tempted to buy more Clones if I had ever watched The Clone Wars animated series, but I haven’t yet. Most of them I know nothing about and only know a bit about Cody because of his involvement in Order 66 in RotS.

Cody is definitely a villain. Even moreso because he's a betrayer. Plus, his outfit has as many mystery bits as Boba Fett's. He's one of the best villains of the PT.

I wouldn’t really classify Cody as a “villain” or “betrayer” simply because he was just following orders. Now, if he elected to go against the Jedi on his own free will, then yes, he indeed would have betrayed them. But again, he was just acting under Order 66 so we gotta cut him some slack. He’s just trying to put food on the table. Lol!

Back