1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another week coming up, will folks in this thread be happy.....or annoyed?
66cf0961e26d5dc05f67422291ebd839.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I do think there is a difference between what people would like (to hear the ships whoosh and weapons fire) and what people never wanted to see (horses in space charging across a star destroyer).

If it's a matter of taste, it's totally OK. But if it is presented as nonsense, well, then there is sound and fire in space.

Side note, wow those ss clones had terrible bodies. I decided to repose my 212th dx Clone for the first time since it came out. I literally took it from the box 10 years ago (I think that?s when it came out) posed it, and never moved once.
So tonight, flop city. It can barely hold a pose. Terrible joints. Not as great a figure as I remember either. Really talk. Hot toys needs to give Cody his troops.
Ok, back to getting disappointed another week about cody not getting released.

Space horses on Star Destroyers is still logical though, right?

I think there's just some stuff that.... okay, I can easily suspend disbelief, and for quite a while, too! Then there is that one little thing that just throws you completely out of the moment and there you sit in the theatre, going "YEAH RIGHT, WTAF IS THIS ****!!"

The horses were one of those moments.

In other news:

Furgusons: Another week coming up, will folks in this thread be happy.....or annoyed?

*sighs* I bet I can guess. At this rate, they'll be releasing Rex in 2027. If Cody is this hard to get out there then Rex is gonna be like rebuilding the pyramids from scratch.

Back