1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hurts the wallet? You've had a long time to prepare for this. POs are nearly 2 years out now, longer if delayed which many are.

If you put $10 away every month for that 2 years, you'd have the money for your figure. Just $10 a month. Like the commercial says. Just $10 a month and you can give a home to an otherwise homeless action figure.

Hurts the wallet? You've had a long time to prepare for this. POs are nearly 2 years out now, longer if delayed which many are.

If you put $10 away every month for that 2 years, you'd have the money for your figure. Just $10 a month. Like the commercial says. Just $10 a month and you can give a home to an otherwise homeless action figure.
086014bb1a07687e157a27b51a840c26.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

With Hoth Luke you only need to save $1 a month lol

I already filled my quota til May 21. Also each figure costs 40usd shipping and 20% customs fee, I take them into account when planning.

OG4a1Uh.jpg

I don't want excuses, I want Cody!

I already filled my quota til May 21. Also each figure costs 40usd shipping and 20% customs fee, I take them into account when planning.

Stop buying from Sideshow then and buy from Hong Kong sellers like Toys Buying Agent for free shipping, easy as that.

Does TBA offer free shipping (with DHL, customs officers handle regular packages like illegal refugees))?
Does it offer payment plan?
Does it offer reward points?

Technically the Spiderman was just a reveal,NOT a release.
There is still hope that Cody will release NEXT,but hopefully next week?

Back