Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha sad but true. It's good for me though. I already have Anakin, Tarkin + Vader, and potentially Kylo for 2018. I need gaps in the awesome lol.

Haha, I know! I shifted to “occasional lurker” a couple of years ago, and I’m mostly out of collecting these days, but it’s nice to come home every now and again to say hi!
My collection is mostly paired down to a few key figures, but I had to come out of hiding to admire these latest releases!

Great to see you again! I still love the repaint you did on my Jabba.

Oh I’m so glad you’re still pleased with him! Mine is still one of my absolute favorite pieces (along with my SSC Emperor).

Do you have any pics? I've wanted to have my Jabba repainted for years but haven't gotten around to it. I'd be interested to see the difference.

Do you have any pics? I've wanted to have my Jabba repainted for years but haven't gotten around to it. I'd be interested to see the difference.

a149cb2ce7a390f4ef4e7a2eb2ec1cb3.jpg

Low quality pic but it’s all I have on my phone right now. I’ll try to take a better one tonight.

Upcoming 3 pack the Emperor (without throne chair) with 2 Red Royal Guards Kotobukiya, looks pretty good. Im getting this pack instead Hot Toys version, save me tons of $$$ :rolleyes:
Koto-Palaptine-and-Royal-Guards-Statues-001.jpg

Upcoming 3 pack the Emperor (without throne chair) with 2 Red Royal Guards Kotobukiya, looks pretty good. Im getting this pack instead Hot Toys version, save me tons of $$$ :rolleyes:
View attachment 373617

That sculpt looks very much like sideshow’s but with a better looking paint job. It would be interesting to see how this version and throne look with Jazz’s detolf emperor’s window. Since this is 1/10 the scale might work nicely.

Sidious at his prime both excel at light saber duelist and freakinggg strong Force. Clone Wars really portrayed him as the most powerful Sith Lord ever, beside his role as Supreme Chancellor Palpatine of the Republic. What an bad@ass character! PT really not do him justice..sneak some info pls HT :pray:.
View attachment 369181

Yeah, they really should included two lightsabers with the figure.

The Emperor from the OT is not Sidious from the PT.

Snoke from the ST is Sidious from the PT is Emperor from the OT.

And um... "OT" really should be "CT" - as in "Classic Trilogy." It's the key attribute that separates the OT from the PT and ST.

So is the hermit Yoda from the OT not the lightsaber wielding Yoda from the PT then?

What about the Obi-Wan from the OT who is also from the ST, and the Obi-Wan from the PT who is from the ST?

Back