1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's get this piece up for PO already! The animated feature comes out on home video this week which would have been a cool tie in but I doubt it since they just put up for PO another Leto Joker just recently.

Let's get this piece up for PO already! The animated feature comes out on home video this week which would have been a cool tie in but I doubt it since they just put up for PO another Leto Joker just recently.

These Leto jokers will most likely be sitting on shelves. Just my opinion guys. Give us the freaking Joker that people want more vs Letoker in a tux and blinged out machine gun for cripes sake.

These Leto jokers will most likely be sitting on shelves. Just my opinion guys. Give us the freaking Joker that people want more vs Letoker in a tux and blinged out machine gun for cripes sake.

Well most collectors put their figures on shelves :dunno

Just messing with you :lol
I agree i would like to see this go up for PO soon

Do not underestimate the power of the Joker... regardless of who plays him!
They will sell.

Just bought a 66 Batman hopefully HT follows through with the Romero Joker (and other villains).

I missed out on new developments- was it ever confirmed that Bob was a custom and this is official?

It's been frustratingly long since this was first shown. I'm sure it's coming eventually... but c'mon HT, get this out the door already.

I'm with you 100%. To me, this would be one of my wish list figures come true once I have this in hand. So hopefully, it'll go up for PO sooner than later.

Eagerly awaiting some news on the figure. I hate these teasers and then you hear nothing for months or even years!

really upsetting that there is no news of this..i wish HT wasn't so secretive of plans for stuff...

He'll pop up at some random time once most people have forgotten about it. Probably cost $250 when that's the norm for a basic figure. Then he'll sell poorly and they'll wonder what happened.

He'll pop up at some random time once most people have forgotten about it. Probably cost $250 when that's the norm for a basic figure. Then he'll sell poorly and they'll wonder what happened.

How would you define selling poorly though. If they expect him to sell anything like as well as current DC and Marvel stuff they are obviously going to be disappointed.

This is far more niche but there is still a market for it. If they reduced the price to reflect that, they would probably sell a lot more and still make decent profit.

I hope they put him up for preorder soon or its a real kick in the teeth to those that bought the 66 Batman and Robin. A Pfiefer Catwoman should be next, it's a crime they've not made her yet.

I did read something on one of the boards too about a month ago stating that the batmobile and joker were dropped. I still think it'll be made at some point.
Just wish they'd never show these figures in the first place unless they have definite plans to release them!

Back