1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"This is the one and only figure I am really looking forward to getting. I hope it's not relegated to the HT island of forgotten releases because this one deserves to be released without a doubt. Fingers crossed. By the way does anyone think that when put up for PO there will be an exclusive? If so, what?"

Although not from the Batman "movie" I would want the Joker Utility belt for certain. Anything else from the movie, considering the figure seemingly already comes with the Dehydrator would be something lame like the vials of power or something.

Definitely the belt!

+ Penguin !

I've always read that the Penguin was the most used villain in the show. Kind of surprised they didn't go with him initially, but then again Joker is the current favorite. A Penguin from this line would rock out loud. But who knows…

I've always read that the Penguin was the most used villain in the show. Kind of surprised they didn't go with him initially, but then again Joker is the current favorite. A Penguin from this line would rock out loud. But who knows…

The Riddler was a very prominent villain too... more manic than the Joker usually too... I would love a Frank Gorshin Riddler. :wink1:

I'm holding out pre-ordering the Arkham Asylum Game Joker in case this were actually to be released. Don't really want to own both, especially since I've pre-ordered Doctor Strange and plan to get Logan. It'd be nice to know if I'm wasting my time waiting here. :mad:

The Riddler was in only 6 episodes, The Joker 10 episodes, The Penguin 10 episodes, and Catwoman 9 episodes. I like them all, especially King Tut, but I would be very happy with The Joker and the Batmobile, anything else would be a bonus.

I realized awhile ago this line was kaput. I'm all in on the Tweeterhead line and loving it. Hot Toys had their chance.

The Riddler was in only 6 episodes, The Joker 10 episodes, The Penguin 10 episodes, and Catwoman 9 episodes. I like them all, especially King Tut, but I would be very happy with The Joker and the Batmobile, anything else would be a bonus.

To correct the record...According to IMDB:

Gorshin Riddler: 10 Episodes

Astin Riddler: 2 Episodes

Joker: 22 Episodes

Penguin: 21 Episodes

Newmar Catwoman: 13 Episodes

Kitt Catwoman: 5 Episodes

I'm going to have to spend few minutes going through this again. I took a second look at IMBD and found 19 episodes for The Joker. I think the site I was originally on didn't consider the second part of an episode a different episode, just counted as one.
To correct the record...According to IMDB:

Gorshin Riddler: 10 Episodes

Astin Riddler: 2 Episodes

Joker: 22 Episodes

Penguin: 21 Episodes

Newmar Catwoman: 13 Episodes

Kitt Catwoman: 5 Episodes

Last edited:
The second to last episode had the four villains, but they weren't played by the actual actors.

The count:

Gorshin: 9
Astin: 2
Romero: 19
Meredith: 19
Newmar:13
Kitt: 3

Gorshin Riddler > Romero Joker

Always thought that as a kid too. Riddler may have been in less episodes, but I thought he was more iconic than the Joker as far as the show was concerned. Him and and Penguin. Riddler seemed like Batman and Robin's main rival, also helps he got the very first episode.

Gorshin Riddler > Romero Joker

Always thought that as a kid too. Riddler may have been in less episodes, but I thought he was more iconic than the Joker as far as the show was concerned. Him and and Penguin. Riddler seemed like Batman and Robin's main rival, also helps he got the very first episode.

Not only that, but going back & watching the first few Riddler episodes, Frank Gorshin's performance is really inspired. He played The Riddler so close to becoming unhinged at times it's classic. You can tell he's having a blast doing it. He set the bar for all the villains that followed & IMHO no one topped him.

Not only that, but going back & watching the first few Riddler episodes, Frank Gorshin's performance is really inspired. He played The Riddler so close to becoming unhinged at times it's classic. You can tell he's having a blast doing it. He set the bar for all the villains that followed & IMHO no one topped him.

Agreed. The Riddler always seemed the most dangerous of all the Batman 66 villains. That stern, crazy-eyed stare always unnerved me as a kid. I love Romero's Joker but he played it like the character was written at the time, a prankster. Gorshin added that extra "something" to his character. All this talk is really starting to piss me off about the Hot Toys Joker figure though. I'm starting to lose hope.

Menace.

Gorshin brought an unnerving gleeful menace to the Riddler. At his best, he was pulling all the best traits from the Joker and Riddler characters.

The suit definitely needs work. Why have all those hands completed if you're not making this thing?

Couldn't care less...:lecture :) :wink1:

And I agree, I just noticed the tie looks a little wide and the jacket collar seems a tad unfinished looking.

Back