1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We get an Arkham Joker announced, but not one of the most iconic joker's. Wth Howard? Do we have the 66 batmobile with Romero?

Considering that the Arkham Asylum Joker was teased a few years ago, a Romeo Joker is at the way back of the line.
Probably see a prototype displayed at San Diego Comic Con this year and maybe up for pre-order the end of the year?

...and somebody also said that Batgirl was coming...

source.gif

While I'd like to see that, I take it all with a pinch of salt unless it's an official statement.

off topic i know but ,wondered how batgirl put out the fuse

looks to me like she peed on it from her and everyone else's expression
that cant be right :lol

I did read something on one of the boards too about a month ago stating that the batmobile and joker were dropped. I still think it'll be made at some point.
Just wish they'd never show these figures in the first place unless they have definite plans to release them!

Feel exactly the same. Don't bother unless you know. I can't imagine they're tracking comments and forums to geiger possible sales. Don't see the point unless it's just to impress with "Look what we can do!"

I'm budgeting for Romero Joker, Doctor Strange and Logan (hopefully soon) for 2017.

Seems I like my funny book characters with facial hair! :rotfl:gandalf_w

I also cannnot wait for this. I kinda get it though..we just had suicide squad come out. I hope we will get him after justice league product.

romero2_facebook_cesar-romero-joker.jpg

I need this figure to recreate this dramatic scene personifying the tension between a clown...and his monkey.

A hot dog phone would be cool too.

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 195
Considering that the Arkham Asylum Joker was teased a few years ago, a Romeo Joker is at the way back of the line.
Probably see a prototype displayed at San Diego Comic Con this year and maybe up for pre-order the end of the year?

Was shown at the Hot Toys Batman event already. Either they show the same one or not. I am not holding my breath for sdcc showing. I hope it will be a SS con Exclusive though.

Holy crap Batman I wish they'd pull the trigger here. Just release some verification of production.
7780a07e-c41e-4501-882e-a174fab20092.jpg

If they would be upfront with their intentions, and be honest, they would reel back in a lot of unhappy customers. Between the Batmobile fiasco and the silence on the Joker, I absolutely will not make another purchase from Hot Toys until there is clarification.

The only clarfication you will ever get is when something goes up for PO

Too true....waiting to pull the trigger on other things based on this figure. I try to limit the insanity with the purchases of dolllies the best I can.

If this figure were to go up for Pre-Order today (the Pre-Order announcement would of course be in the form of a banner carried through the skies by flying pigs) the earliest it would be released would be Q1 2018...better to forget about it and let it be a happy surprise if it ever goes up for pre-order in the coming months...

Just this and the batmobile and I'd be pretty much complete and happy with this line. Barbara and everything else would definitely be icing on the cake.

This is the one and only figure I am really looking forward to getting. I hope it's not relegated to the HT island of forgotten releases because this one deserves to be released without a doubt. Fingers crossed. By the way does anyone think that when put up for PO there will be an exclusive? If so, what?

Back