1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aarrrggghhhh.... I'm trying to save my pennies for DCEU figures, and they release this!!!
Damn, gotta get me a Romero Joker for my Batman & Robin!

Now we just need a Julie Newmar catwoman!

With Tweeterhead and Sideshow both doing there own versions, hopefully that means hot toys could potentially take a shot at her too.

I know the chances are slim to none but I'd love to see a tweaked rerelease of the 66 batman fixing some minor issues (too much padding, ears)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JfVKdBN.gif

I did a double take when I saw the thread for this and Bob the Goon. Incredibly excited for them. :yess:

I haven't watched all the episodes but do you guys all the accessory references?

I wonder if that color variant of the West Batman 66 that never hit will go to accompany this?

I wonder if that color variant of the West Batman 66 that never hit will go to accompany this?

If I'm not mistaken the background used with the 66 Joker is the same as the brighter 66 Batman variant. It could be a nice limited release for those who missed the previous version although the old version is still available.

Total Dehydrator. :lol I've never seen the movie so if that's in it I wouldn't know but regardless I probably won't be displaying him with it.

Back