1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic::panic:Is this real:panic::panic:

I asked a friend of mine to confirm he'd seen the pictures to disprove any theories that I had that I might be hallucinating. Unless I also hallucinated his responses, then, yes, it is, in fact, real! :yess:

image.jpeg

Edit-it's on a crotch grabber, so not 1/1. It has the same cardboard backdrop hot toys has used at previous cons for the 66 figures, including the yet unreleased batman variant. Now that BvS has released as well as SS Warner will allow more versions, as they tightly control merch and how much of any license is allowed out at any time. Notorious for it. And the anniversary being this year helps.

Last edited:
Oh wow, I'd almost given up hope on seeing any more 66 figures in 1/6 from this line. This will be preordered day one. Now if only we could get that Arkham Joker and a 66 Batgirl.

wow. just about the only figure Hot Toys could offer to get me back on board. Instant PO.

I am happy with this to round out my 66 Bats collection but the 66' mobile remains the grail for me.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Batman (1966) - The Joker Collectible Figure

Oh damn. This is amazingly cool to see. Like others I totally expected the 66 line to be dead. Day one pre-order once it goes up. I hope this is just the start of some new reveals from the Batman event Hot Toys is hosting.

I would sacrifice a chance at the batmobile if it meant getting batgirl, riddler , penguin and catwoman.
Have to say I agree. As cool as the Batmobile would be I'm more interested in getting more characters. If we can get at least the main villains (Joker, Riddler, Penguin, and Catwoman) as well as Batgirl I'd be happy with the line.

:clap:yess::panic:

My display will look so mucht better now.

I'll have a first row with all the Batman & Jokers.

Detolfdisplay.jpg

The Batman & Robin are going to sell out fast now. They're often discounted already and with a hint that this line is continuing...

Where do I send my money...?

I like how they left his wrists unpainted -- just like the real Romero in the series. The whacked teeth are a nice touch, too!

Back