1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Batman (1966) - The Joker Collectible Figure

Love it! They even got Cesar's crooked bottom teeth and slightly yellow coloring correct.

any more pictures? are we sure this is HT?

Holy crap, was not expecting this. It's not a must have figure for me, but it still looks really cool regardless.

I got cash to burn, so I just got 66 Batman & Robin. I've been revisiting the 66 movie a fair bit lately and have been really enjoying it.

This is AMAZING!!!! I was just showing my 3 and 5 year old the 66 movie for the first time on Monday and lamenting to my wife how much I wished for a Romero Joker to go with my 66 Batman and Robin!!!! Awesome news!!!!!

Holy Sheiiitttt!!!!! YEEEESSSSSS!!!!! So excited!!!

Now hopefully it isn't like CW Vision or Crossbones or the Batmobile or Yellow Jacket or Power Loader Ripley or...

If anything, this may still mean that the batmobile is still on the cards.

Holy Sheiiitttt!!!!! YEEEESSSSSS!!!!! So excited!!!

Now hopefully it isn't like CW Vision or Crossbones or the Batmobile or Yellow Jacket or Power Loader Ripley or...

:exactly:

Looks great. Thought this line was dead. Maybe there's not hope for '66 Batgirl (on mototcycle), Newmar Catwoman, Riddler and the Batmobile

Is this a dream? Am I dreaming right now? You goddamn beautiful bastards. This is just...I'm ecstatic right now. Seriously, wow. Wow. WOW! I will buy the hell out of this. I would absolutely love if they made even more, but, for now, I'm just happy that we got this, because...surprise of the year, most definitely. It also gives a glimmer of hope that, maybe, the Batmobile isn't off the table just yet.

I would sacrifice a chance at the batmobile if it meant getting batgirl, riddler , penguin and catwoman.

Also, I'm a total whore when it comes to this line. Hot Toys, if you're listening, feel free to pack this and the existing West figure with a couple of surf boards and board shorts and I'd buy the hell out of that. They could actually give them those diamond bases with either some water printed on them or they could do like the evil Reeve and have it be sculpted, like a wave's coming up out of each base, where you could, then, attach the boards.

Back