Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's very true.

But that might make the ANH gloves even that much more sought after for the few who want it. There are so few made. Maybe. We'll see...

Yeah people will still want the gloves, but It'd probably be more practical to buy the figure and sell/part out everything you don't want. Might even wind up getting the gloves for free. I considered to do this from popcultcha last week, but new once I had it in hand I'd keep it as my collection is Vader centric, so I only picked up a RO Stormtrooper.

Not much.... More like in a year or 2 as everyone will be dumping their shiny RO Vader for the superior ESB or ROTJ Vader. Just like now as people who decree this so much better than ANH Vader, People will be saying this (ESB/ROTJ Vader) is so much better than the RO Vader!!! :lol

:exactly:

I flirted with RO Vader from popc last week. I really want one but know I'll be able to get it down road and will be all over the esb version like I was anh- really want this RO though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I flirted with RO Vader from popc last week. I really want one but know I'll be able to get it down road and will be all over the esb version like I was anh- really want this RO though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I waited through 5 versions of Black Widow before I decided I liked the Avengers version best. Got it mint for retail price, thanks to CW version driving the price down.

I've owned 2 previous versions of Iron Man, lost no money on resale but dodged every other version, think I'll be happy finally with the diecast Mark 6.

Where I displayed no patience was troopers. I've had A LOT of them. But my favourite versions are (go figure) the Rogue One iteration, and they came last.

I didn't get badly burned on resale (troopers are popular) and only lost a few bucks in the end, but I've learned to chill out and wait; later iterations of figures are often best, or at the very least, give me the peace of mind that I'm getting the one I really want.

ESB or bust! But in the meantime I'll drool over the Rogue One photos. Such a great Vader.

I'm definitely stoked for an official ESB Vader. I think there will always be a market for the rogue one gloves given they work well for both RO and ANH.

In the meantime I'll be working on my kitbash ESB Vader lol

IMG_3420.JPG

I still plan on picking up an ESB/RotJ Vader iteration but this Rogue One version will take care of RO and ANH Vader for me.

(No interest in a RotS version...) :monkey4

The ESB / RotJ gloves will probably end up worse than the ANH glove making the Rogue One gloves skyrocket to $150 each.

Get'em while ya can boys!!!

I still plan on picking up an ESB/RotJ Vader iteration but this Rogue One version will take care of RO and ANH Vader for me.

(No interest in a RotS version...) :monkey4

Same here, this one will be my RO/ANH Vader figure. I'll also want to get the ESB/ROTJ Vader when that comes out too.

And I actually might be interested in a ROTS figure too, depending how it looks. I don't count on it happening anytime soon though.

And zackg_ that Vader is looking really nice!

sigh :(

I am contacting you in regards to your recent order. Unfortunately the last remaining stock of Star Wars: Rogue One - Darth Vader 1/6th Scale Hot Toys Action Figure has been found to be damaged, and unsuitable to sell. Please contact us at the [email protected] email with an alternative item you would like

Back