Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick photos of my ESB bash Vader now that I got the helmet painted up

877355e7eedb4c6dbd984dbf36ec27f2.jpg

af2ac3b5e85a4a40225b0a0ed446640c.jpg

Looks like all their prices just went thru the roof

You might be looking at Australian dollars. I just ordered for $210 / $228 USD shipped to NJ.

I was happy waiting for a RotJ Vader from Hot Toys but there's no guarantee that sculpt will come out as good as this one. I mean, look how they "improved" Chewie.

If their RotJ Vader ends up as good or better I'll be selling this guy quickly. Either way, at $210 he's a stone cold steal.

The 20% discount shows automatically when you are on the checkout page.

Thanks, bud -- I didn't see that at first! I just ordered, but the email they sent me appears to be in AUD. Is that correct? I didn't want to spend $308 USD for this.

How is Popcultcha? Never ordered from them before but seen quite a few people say they're ridiculously slow to process and dispatch. Then again, some of these deals are too good to be missed.

All is well -- I just checked my credit card statement and the smaller USD conversion is what was charged... *whew!*

How is Popcultcha? Never ordered from them before but seen quite a few people say they're ridiculously slow to process and dispatch. Then again, some of these deals are too good to be missed.

Having ordered this from them - they are amazing. I STILL had to pay the damn Canada tax when it came in tho. :( So it'll be Toy Square from here on out for most.

I've order from them 3 times. I've been amazed to receive everything so far within 7-10 days with their ECI shipping.

I heard back from Popcultcha, they would not give me the discount refunded back to me. I understand why but I'm still not happy to have spent $30 more on mine one week ago. So it cost me retail + $18, which is exactly what it would've cost me if I had bought it from Sideshow.
I should get Vader sometime this week though.

I heard back from Popcultcha, they would not give me the discount refunded back to me. I understand why but I'm still not happy to have spent $30 more on mine one week ago. So it cost me retail + $18, which is exactly what it would've cost me if I had bought it from Sideshow.
I should get Vader sometime this week though.

It sucks but look at it this way, if it had sold out before May 4 it'd cost a lot more than retail plus $18. It's a beautiful figure and I'm sure you'll forget about the $30 once you get this guy in hand.

So I assume this means Hot Toys has done another run on the Rogue One figures. Or maybe just Vader ?? However he should also be up at Sideshow ?? OK maybe not then ???

So I assume this means Hot Toys has done another run on the Rogue One figures. Or maybe just Vader ?? However he should also be up at Sideshow ?? OK maybe not then ???

No. PC has just had their stock of Vader this whole time. It's an Australian store that buys in large volume (probably like a BBTS) and with their 20% May 4 discount it became very affordable for folks in other parts of the world to buy figures from them.

I believe they get their stock via Sideshow.

Back