Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bet your custom R1 turned ESB Vader will probably be more accurate than the one that HT inevitably releases right out of the box. :lol

Isn't the RO tunic lined? You could thin it out by removing the inside layer. Also, the pleats are removable; someone did it here a long time ago.

I bought the RO cape and tunic -- they look better, blacker material, and I'm told the tunic has more room in the waist to work with. Hope so anyway, haven't gotten to my ANH upgrade yet.

I'll bet your custom R1 turned ESB Vader will probably be more accurate than the one that HT inevitably releases right out of the box. :lol

Not sure if that was to me but thanks! Picked up the kaiyodo kit to use that as the helmet/ dome!

Does any body have an extra belt for sale? Or cape?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Grabbed it, too good of a price to pass. Now I can display all my vaders with all my lukes and all my leias and all my......

And finally I can give my ANH vader a decent damn set of hands :yess:

I hated the ANH hands, but have come to accept them. That's part of the charm of having multiple Vader's. Each one has it's good and bad and helps me justify buying and keeping each one (except this one) ... :cuckoo:

Is this the best deal right now? I just ordered it, tempted by the dark side of the forum!

as far as I know its sold out everywhere and going for over $300 on ebay right now

:lecture It's not available for retail from anywhere other than Popcultcha, and right now it's below retail.
I still haven't heard back from them. :banghead
At least I used my Pennies to get mine discounted $20.

IMG_2327.jpgIMG_2328.jpg
i Just love this figure

Back