Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may be going for an ESB/ROTJ look since the Rogue One figure is all glossy. Chest box lights up on the SS (as well as the boxes) and is much easier to turn on and off (one switch for all).

still in love with RO Vader.

diacnbvpl5zgvufz6.jpg

I got mine in the mail today, should have had it Friday but thats not what I am here to talk about.

I think this Fig is fantastic. I like how they packaged him with his cape tucked through and behind the insert in a baggie so it doesn't get smushed. I like the simplicity of the box and I think all the details on him look great. This will be my 1 and only Vader fig and I am overall really happy with how it turned out. I still cant believe my WL converted this late. I ma probably going to find some janky (cheap) rebel figures to go with him when I create his display. I think I will watch RO tonight with the wife, got the bluray last week and it seems like vader in the mail is a great excuse.

Sounds like a plan!

Its a beautiful figure. I had the nerve to actually put on the batteries today. Not as impossible as they make you believe. Just need a sharp blade.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Picked up an ANH cape and robes to replace the stock cape and tunic. The stock cape is way too heavy a material and doesn't drape right (IMO) and I can't stand the pleats on the tunic.

For someone trying to build a custom Vader, does the Hot Toys cape work good for most of you or are you using custom capes?

Thanks! I did swap it back to tunic under armor since the pleats are so wild, lol. Might order an ANH tunic!

If I had this figure, I'd immediately put the tunic over the armor since that's how it was in the film. Looks perfect to me the way you have it in that picture.

I checked tracking and it shows Vader was delivered this morning. It shipped on Monday, that's incredibly fast if true

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Mine appears to be stuck in Vancouver since Monday. Weird. Should have been here by now. Tracking could be messed tho.

Back