Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao. I just wanted to see how it looked without major futzing. I plan on taking off everything just to adjust it all. I think I like the tunic under the armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took off the helmet, lifted up on the armor, pushed the tunic to the sides, put the armor back down and slid the tunic over it.

Cool, sounds much better then the option with the belt removing. Thanks to all ya guys for the information and options to do the style change

Sorry guys. I shouldn't be on the boards during or immediately after a patriots super bowl win - apologies for the crudeness

Lol @Mattingly
You guys prefer the tunic over or under?

Just put the tunic over one shoulder and not the other shoulder. Cover the shoulder that you don't want to show, with the cape. Easy display switch-a-roo!

:wink1:

Just arrived from popcultcha. Instantly best figure and centerpiece of my small collection. Will collect all Vaders and build shelves around him by movie.

I just ordered Vader from popcultcha for $271 before shipping, can't complain about that! :yess:

With all the talk about questioning whether to put the tunic over the armor or not, out of curiosity, did the majority of people who got this get it to be an actual R1 representation of Vader, or to just serve as a Vader representation in general?

If the former, I don't see why one wouldn't put the tunic over the armor.

Nice,, that sounds quite tempting,,, just worried about ordering this guy then knowing my luck this year the ESB version will be be previewed lol

Had to do this pose of course

"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, director"
IMG_8614.JPG

Back