Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw RO last night I really liked it! There was something a little off about Vader's helmet, the neck area specifically. I couldn't stop staring at it. :vader

Neck was weird. They wasn't able to do it right. Just watch the trailer, there he even got a gap between a body and helmet. For the movie they fixed that, but not enough.

Naturally this thread has gotten a lot busier this week (and I was avoiding it until I saw the movie!), however did I read a while back that some people have had the 2 week notice already? What was the charge date? I only ordered last night so just wondering if I will get one or not!

Did he have the tunic over the armor in that scene?

Spoiler Spoiler:

No offense to you or anyone else that matters to, but I didn't even think about that for a second when that scene was happening.

Doesn't matter to me. I'm just interested to know. Just helps with the pose I have planned for him. I prefer the under the armor look anyway.

I thought Vader looked kind of off in the movie. The way he moved and the way he looked. I'm not sure why though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back