Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Costume nerdom aside, I'd argue his best on screen scenes were in this film. I mean we finally got to see

Spoiler Spoiler:

Debating this figure but lack of saber piece is an odd choice. Could be a deal breaker, may not be.

Costume nerdom aside, I'd argue his best on screen scenes were in this film. I mean we finally got to see

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I know I've seen it before but couldn't find it in my The Art of Star Wars books from the 90's.

I thought Vader looked kind of off in the movie. The way he moved and the way he looked. I'm not sure why though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Because it wasn't Prowse in the costume, I would think. Not bad for a Disney portrayal and not like you can get Prowse to play him now.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

See, if I was Vader I'd be hanging out on Scarif, getting a little sun and sand on the old wounds.

And "...the site of the longest, most boring lightsaber duel in the entire Star Wars series.":rotfl

Vader in this movie is the best representation of Vader out of all the movies. Ordered this figure today.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back