Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Looks at HT RO Vader shots*

"Yup, that's Darth Vader. Looks really, really good. Like the new gloves. Wish he had a saber."

*Goes on happily collecting.*

I've been lurking this thread along with the ANH Vader customization one. Not sure where to ask this, but is there a quick and dirty breakdown somewhere showing the differences between the OT Vader's? I love SW but I'd definitely put myself in the casual fan category. I think it's pretty interesting how it seems like some of you guys could instantly point out which Vader came from what movie with nothing but a quick glimpse.

This could help a bit:

Darth Vader helmet ANH-vert.jpg

Darth Vader armor ANH-vert.jpg

Darth Vader chestbox ANH-vert.jpg

Darth Vader belt ANH-vert.jpg

Huh, never noticed the yellowish lenses in ROTJ before, but looking at pics I guess they kinda were. Weird.

I'd wager that you're probably in the majority on that. :lol

For me personally, Vader is Vader, despite the subtle differences. You have one representation, you have them all. My sentiments as well regarding Chewie.

This could help a bit:

Thanks! Even with the pictures and it telling me the differences, it felt like I was helping my 4-year-old with one of her books where she has to find all the differences between two pictures :lol

This Vader looks too much like Jeff Bridges. Pass.

Jk debating if I want a second HT Vader or not.

Hi,

Im debating if I should get this one or the SSC ROTJ Vader. Im annoyed that HT doesnt have lit lightsaber and no light up chest plate. Why do they just add light up belt?

Hi,

Im debating if I should get this one or the SSC ROTJ Vader. Im annoyed that HT doesnt have lit lightsaber and no light up chest plate. Why do they just add light up belt?

Because it seems to be screen accurate to Rogue One as it was with ANH.

Back