Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think all the carbon-scoring from slicing and dicing those rebel fleet troopers would have ruined the shiny wax job of his armor - all other inaccuracies aside.

I love the helmet's shape in this version more than the other, later ones. It looks meaner, more evil, with thw pointy bit in front.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Guys, is it very tricky to put on a light up lightsaber on this guy? I'm seeing them on ebay, and since soon I will have Rey (who does come with one out of the box), I thought Lord Vader should have his.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Does this arm detatch the way the other Vader's does, so that one can swap arms?
9d4cd2535d56a6d05fce2ec1a7209c6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Well, looks like this is finally sold out over at BBTS. ..and I was this close to nabbing it. Now I'll just wait for the forthcoming ESB version.
That one looks pretty good based on the proto.

I'll still pop in here occasionally and check out the shots of this nice looking version.

Not worth paying over retail for this when there’s ESB coming.

I'm glad I got the RO even overpriced and I don't plan on selling it any time soon. The ESB is out and it looks like crap (cancelled my pre-order) so it looks like the RO is the top 1:6 Vader unless something perfect comes along.

Now I wonder if the RO will increase in value due to the ESB being lackluster

Yeah it's kind of ironic that the RO makes for a better "shiny Vader" than the actual ESB Vader. :D

If I had known how things would turn out, I probably would have bought a second RO Vader so I could sell it for the crazy prices these things are probably gonna go for now.

The ESB Vader missed the mark big time from what I've seen. I'm most jealous of RO owners....that's an amazing Vader to me. Helmet looks great, he's big and well propositioned. The new one lacks a good looking helmet and any presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I assume you can't pull out the lower arm on this one so you can use the V2 lightsaber arm?

Even though I know it's not something most of us use much, it's still one of those features I wish the RO came with.

Im pretty satisfy satisfied with V2 ANH Vader and will wait for ROTJ more glossy version...rewatched ESB last night i think the HoT Toys version is move accurate, but something about the desgin and size bug me.

Back