Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else's shoulder armor sitting angled out above the chest box after putting the robes under? It's not by much but the front end. Here's a pic of mine, the shoulder armor is not flush to the chest like my ANH one.

Out of town right now but it's something that's bothering me thinking about it.

Yes, it flares out in the centre and looks a little odd. It sticks out far enough that the chest box could almost slide under it.

Aren't the chest armor and chest box kinda supposed to jut out a bit in profile? The armor being completely flat against his chest is what's always looked odd to me on the ANH figure (and contributed to the overly flat look the torso has).

vader-leia.jpg

Capture4.jpg

Agreed. I stop collecting the 12 inch line. But I do want the HT TESB Vader.

I think this is the one everyone is waiting for. I know for sure Wor Gar and some other posters have said this lol. I'll probably buy all the Vader's they release tbh. I'll have them all lined up. RO/ANH (so similar I don't really differentiate) with Ben, ESB with Bespin Luke, ROTJ with Jedi Luke (my custom or potential HT), and ROTS with Sith Anakin (my custom or potential HT).

Someone had mentioned on here about picking up a lighted blade for this version of Vader. Can anyone provide a link or an idea of where I could find something like that? Besides eBay.

Sold out?! Hopefully this encourages Hot Toys to put out more Star Wars figures.

Can't wait for mine! It's coming to me today. I'm glad I cancelled my waitlist and I went ahead with buying one off eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the same, cancelled my wait list and got lucky & found it at my local Comic shop that sells HT figures.

Got mine today. Beautiful figure. I was never much of a fan of the robes over the armor, but I have to say that it looks excellent on this figure. This will replace the Medicom Vader that has served me well for many years.

I was looking forward to using the backdrop in my display. But, wow is this thing cheap! The one I got is warped and I have a feeling that this would eventually bow under it's own weight even it wasn't warped.

IMG_6767_small.jpg

Anyone else noticing the cloak riding a little high at the back of the figure? I've seen it a few times now. At first, I thought it was just mine, but now I see that's not the case.

Just wondering if that was intentional or a completely unexpected outcome?

Back