Hot Toys Rogue One Stormtrooper MMS393

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go. R1 between tall and short ANH.

Rnfe4jz.jpg

Cool, thanks! I guess I might be a casual when it comes to knowledge of Stormtrooper HT figures, but I can't really tell much of a difference other than the chest piece and helmet being slightly different. Are there many other differences? Oh, and the lack of holster on the R1.

Is the paint the same color or is it just lighting?

They all look great IMO. Still bummed it's basically impossible to find any of these guys for close to even close to retail.
That feel when Vader is 260 but 1 stormy is 300. I'll probably have to wait for the next iteration to pick some up at a reasonable price haha. Not a fan of the Hot Toys ROTJ helmets unfortunately, so that's out.

colour is identical across ANH and R1. In fact all my stormy variants (with clean unweathered paint apps) are the same white - Space Trooper, Stormy Luke and Stormy Han.

Nice comparison pic.

Here he is with a few other Imperial troops. Just got the Sandtrooper from Brians Toys as they have a $40 off $200 purchase. He was $199.99 so I added a $5 dollar item to bring it to $164.99 shipped. Glad I ended up being patient with him and got a good deal. I think they are still running the promo, but may be out of the sandtrooper
CbfgY7Q.jpg

Does the Rogue One trooper have green lenses or black? I just got some ESB Snowtroopers for my birthday (to me from me...can't wait for them to arrive!) from someone on here, so my next mission is to find a couple Stormtroopers.

Seems like the black under suit shows more on the R1 version and the armor sits differently as well

Cool, thanks! I guess I might be a casual when it comes to knowledge of Stormtrooper HT figures, but I can't really tell much of a difference other than the chest piece and helmet being slightly different. Are there many other differences? Oh, and the lack of holster on the R1.

Is the paint the same color or is it just lighting?

They all look great IMO. Still bummed it's basically impossible to find any of these guys for close to even close to retail.
That feel when Vader is 260 but 1 stormy is 300. I'll probably have to wait for the next iteration to pick some up at a reasonable price haha. Not a fan of the Hot Toys ROTJ helmets unfortunately, so that's out.

Have you considered the Han Trooper direct from Sideshow? If you factor in rewards it's basically only $250 and comes with a nice backdrop and cool helmet with internal details.

Have you considered the Han Trooper direct from Sideshow? If you factor in rewards it's basically only $250 and comes with a nice backdrop and cool helmet with internal details.

Yeah, I've been considering it. I've heard some people say that the tall body is weird though, and I'm worried he'd be hard to pair with another trooper later if that is the case. Is he otherwise the same as a normal trooper figure?

Rnfe4jz.jpg

These look good, still prefer the originals, but these are very nice looking, and I think they mix well, would love to see more variations on this as other Star Wars movies come out with OT style troopers.

Yeah, I've been considering it. I've heard some people say that the tall body is weird though, and I'm worried he'd be hard to pair with another trooper later if that is the case. Is he otherwise the same as a normal trooper figure?

Nothing wrong with the Han Stormtrooper body. Fits right in.

co3jGeO.jpg

Cool. Did you mod the original Han head socket to sit properly on the Han Stormtrooper neck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just swapped the neck peg between the two so Smuggler Han head and neck peg on the Stormtrooper Han body and vice versa. Super simple mod and if you have both figures you have all the parts.

Just swapped the neck peg between the two so Smuggler Han head and neck peg on the Stormtrooper Han body and vice versa. Super simple mod and if you have both figures you have all the parts.

Nice. I always have difficulty removing neck pegs. You have any tools or tricks for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heads up Zing here in Australia has this figure on sale for $199 AUD (145 USD). Instore and online.

Just ordered one - my first Star Wars HT figure but already got my second lined up :)

Heads up Zing here in Australia has this figure on sale for $199 AUD (145 USD). Instore and online.

Just ordered one - my first Star Wars HT figure but already got my second lined up :)

That's a ridiculous price. Contemplating having one sent to fiends in Perth to bring to the UK later this year for that price.

I just completed the order. For basically £115 I really couldn't pass that up. I just have to wait a couple of months for my friends to head over to the UK. At least they'll have this and a Sideshow Snowtrooper Commander with them so the wait will be very worth it.

Back