1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crappy poses and not all out of the box but I?ll work on it this long weekend. Anyway here ya go

Sideways...what the heck....:lol

Attachments

• 4FDDB1D1-7341-49EE-9DA3-4D23EEC7FFE0.jpeg
    4FDDB1D1-7341-49EE-9DA3-4D23EEC7FFE0.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 281
Congrats on the pickup. These are great figures.

The most interesting part of a lot of these stormtrooper variants is what's going on in the rear - spacetroopers, sandtroopers, jehda troopers all have fantastic backpacks with great detailing. Detolfs do them a disservice front on.

Ebay Florida seller has a used with missing rifle and pauldron for 189 shipped.

They have it listed for 199 but sent me an offer for 189.

They didn?t dust off the back pack for the photo looks like it was covered in spider webs lol

Otherwise looks good it has a regular blaster also really dusty as is the top of the helmet what the hell clean it before posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ebay Florida seller has a used with missing rifle and pauldron for 189 shipped.

They have it listed for 199 but sent me an offer for 189.

They didn?t dust off the back pack for the photo looks like it was covered in spider webs lol

Otherwise looks good it has a regular blaster also really dusty as is the top of the helmet what the hell clean it before posting.

I took a look. No box, no background, missing most of its accessories (no DLT-19, flashlight, pauldron), for about what the figure cost when it was new. It doesn't even come with a Rogue One specific E-11. And it's horrifically dusty.

Current market prices aside... That's painful to look at.

Last edited:
I took a look. No box, no background, missing most of its accessories (no DLT-19, flashlight, pauldron), for about what the figure cost when it was new. It doesn't even come with a Rogue One specific E-11. And it's horrifically dusty.

Current market prices aside... That's painful to look at.

Its good for someone who just needs the base body for that particular helmet and armor but otherwise yeah stay away like I did lol

Its good for someone who just needs the base body for that particular helmet and armor but otherwise yeah stay away like I did lol

You were right to stay away. It’s covered head to toe in animal fur.

This was not very well taken care of.

Anyone that needs the Rogue One style trooper armor for the sake of the design can wait for the Remnant Stormtrooper instead of this. :lol

You were right to stay away. It?s covered head to toe in animal fur.

This was not very well taken care of.

Anyone that needs the Rogue One style trooper armor for the sake of the design can wait for the Remnant Stormtrooper instead of this. :lol

Holy crap you are right it does look like animal fur gross lol

Last edited:
Back