1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a conversion on white Pauldron Jedha, but not sure if I want him or want to stick with the two-pack. Is the white Pauldron trooper even in the movie?

No he's not. You only see the orange pauldron trooper in the crowd in the beginning of the movie on the asteroid city.

No he's not. You only see the orange pauldron trooper in the crowd in the beginning of the movie on the asteroid city.

Yeah I don't think I ever saw the white paldron one either, only the orange paldron.

The white one is an easy pass for me due to this...

They are in the film but it's mostly off screen (hidden behind other troopers). If you google image jedha patrol there is ano image which shows the camera crew and this shows where the guy is (just as the tank comes around the corner). There's also a black pauldron one with same pack and one with back pack but I think they are mainly behind the scenes pictures.

They are in the film but it's mostly off screen (hidden behind other troopers). If you google image jedha patrol there is ano image which shows the camera crew and this shows where the guy is (just as the tank comes around the corner). There's also a black pauldron one with same pack and one with back pack but I think they are mainly behind the scenes pictures.

Might have been in that image which shows the camera crew but as for the film I and alot of others haven't seen him.

I spotted the orange squadron version for a spilt second as soon as they bring us to dedha. Walking towards the camera . Also the white version when the tank is rolling through Jedha . Only for a second as well .

Just after cassian says the place is gona blow the tank pulls in. White pauldron is one the left and two with big backpacks are on the right. Both are at the edges of the screen.

i have two of the three Jedha figures...waiting for "cleaner" version to arrive this week. I'm really frustrated with many aspects of the two in hand that I'm considering canceling my two pack WL from SS.

Wine rack is a ***** to get on and very delicate. My biggest gripe being the limited waist / leg articulation hindering the type of poses these guys can achieve. ANH Troopers blow these away in terms of poses. i need Shore Troopers to arrive quickly :)

i have two of the three Jedha figures...waiting for "cleaner" version to arrive this week. I'm really frustrated with many aspects of the two in hand that I'm considering canceling my two pack WL from SS.

Wine rack is a ***** to get on and very delicate. My biggest gripe being the limited waist / leg articulation hindering the type of poses these guys can achieve. ANH Troopers blow these away in terms of poses. i need Shore Troopers to arrive quickly :)

Very interesting . Can you tell me more about the giant backpack ? How exactly does it stay on ? Sean long video shows him moveing the figure around but the backpack looks really tight on him even though the straps are loose . Is there a magnet ?

Very interesting . Can you tell me more about the giant backpack ? How exactly does it stay on ? Sean long video shows him moveing the figure around but the backpack looks really tight on him even though the straps are loose . Is there a magnet ?

I wish HT did magnets......it's straps like Sand Trooper. Typically not a problem but the articulation on these figs not as good as ANH troopers making everything more difficult then needed. Getting the arms in a position to put it on without breaking (delicate) was a chore.

Bummer . I'm glad I ordered the SSC EXCLUSIVE . The back pack is glued on . I agree about the articulation . The waist is so tight . No crunch . But to be honest I'll probably never use a crunch pose anyway . Magnets should have been used just like they did on the ANH flame trooper .

White pauldron in the centre next to orange pauldron

Screen-Shot-2016-07-19-at-2.14.31-PM.jpg

Back