Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really plan on getting another Shoretrooper, but I do hope they release the rest for everyone that wants them. It's an awesome figure for sure. Great job on the weathering and sculpt of the armor.

Just for ****s, I'm messing around with custom Kama material because I love that look on troopers

fc7845947da100e74d2610c96a1b4479.jpg

72012019f6b48e3aeaa12b6d84a8a626.jpg
697c89eef1ef36116f67da4fb89b70cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for ****s, I'm messing around with custom Kama material because I love that look on troopers

fc7845947da100e74d2610c96a1b4479.jpg

72012019f6b48e3aeaa12b6d84a8a626.jpg
697c89eef1ef36116f67da4fb89b70cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kama looks good. Just a heads up, though, the squad leader (who wears the Kama) does not have the hip armor.

New video is up - Behind the scenes photoshoot - Click photo to view - Don't forget to Like and Subscribe if you like what you see.

HOT TOYS.jpg

Last edited:
These really are excellent figures and pics! I would love to get some of these but my money can only stretch so far.

I couldn't resist this figure any longer after seeing all of your pictures, went ahead and ordered this guy from popcultcha!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I couldn't resist this figure any longer after seeing all of your pictures, went ahead and ordered this guy from popcultcha!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't think you'll regret it, it's a great figure and quite photogenic. Congrats on buying!

Since sideshow wait-listed him I ended up moving money around so I could buy this guy at my local shop. The fact the shop only had 2 of him didn't help. He is really awesome though, and I don't regret having to buy him earlier than I wanted to. I really hope we get the regular version or the squad leader soon, customizing one of the captains into a regular trooper might be a pain when it comes to matching the armor colors up :slap

I won this guy today on Sideshow Live, so I'm pretty stoked! First time I've ever won anything significant. This will also be my first Rogue One figure, but I have my eye on a few others.

Now I just need to find more space to display my sixth-scale figures!

Back