Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived this week, very happy with him. I particularly like that he came with left and right trigger hands; so many figures only allow for righties, it's nice to have a choice. I'm ambivalent-dextrous myself, but I shoot lefties I identify with this boy a bit more ...PS

Two more outdoor pictures from me:
03dc6f0a6e4b3ee30e6c0deb1bf00bca.jpg

1d3c36b7712a122dfc805e8ddf98ed26.jpg

One more trying to get the sunset in. It was getting dark fast so I couldn't quite get it how I wanted when the sky was pinker. I'll try again another time.

7c170da026c4b68bf0a5cc289463ba60.jpg

One more trying to get the sunset in. It was getting dark fast so I couldn't quite get it how I wanted when the sky was pinker. I'll try again another time.

7c170da026c4b68bf0a5cc289463ba60.jpg

I love it. Cool idea, composition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it. Cool idea, composition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I had wanted to do a shot like this before, and only remembered about it when I looked outside at the sky. By then I didn't quite have enough time to do more. I want to try again when I have the chance.

Expose for the sky, when the sun is going down you will need to adjust shutter speed as it sets. Aperture and ISO should remain constant. You will most likely have to adjust the white balance in editing.

Expose for the sky, when the sun is going down you will need to adjust shutter speed as it sets. Aperture and ISO should remain constant. You will most likely have to adjust the white balance in editing.

Thanks for those tips man. I just use my iPhone for taking pictures at the moment, but I'd like to get a better camera at some point.

I was charged for this one about 2 weeks ago and recently noticed that I had not received a shipping notice. Turns out I had this one in the queue with another "yet to release figure" in order to save on shipping. (free shipping). I'm tempted to just pay the shipping and get it now, especially after seeing these great pics!

I would get both and sell something already sitting on your shelf, haha.
I'm actually trudging through my non-1/6 stuff stored away right now hoping to make a buck here or there. So perhaps this is a possibility.
I would get the Snowtrooper. It's a much more classic piece. I always try to prioritize OT stuff over anything else.
I'm leaning this way myself - I would hate to miss the Shoretrooper all the same. But anything snow related has always been cool to me. No pun intended.

Just got mine and thought I'd toss him on Chirrut's stand for a quick pic. Really like this one so far, love the colors, and will probably pic up any other shoretroopers they make.

View attachment 342492

Love the look of the Shoretrooper on Chirrut's diorama stand! Just grabbed one from TA, still waiting for my trooper to arrive from Alter Ego. Coco, I'll be sending you a pm to order those great bases for this and the Deathtrooper Deluxe.

I'm kinda really mad I won't be able to swing this guy this paycheck, but man these pictures really make me want to try.

"Rebels on pad dock 5!"
"Alright I'll be right there, just let me smell these plumerias first"
*sniffs* mmmm
77e81eb632def7a3b76530a461b99ae3.jpg

I'm kinda really mad I won't be able to swing this guy this paycheck, but man these pictures really make me want to try.

Same here. I have a feeling I'm really gonna regret pushing buying this guy back and then selling out. If it were a more memorable trooper, I probably would've jumped in already.

Back