Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had tons of the one with the plain tan and white stripe armor so I hope that it's him. I only noticed one color scheme of the one that's already been released. :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
There were only two higher ranking ST'S.. one squad leader and one captain but they've changed those too slightly so doubt we'll see the one's from Rogue One now :(
Expect to see a grunt released at least.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wouldn’t be surprised if we do see a Death Star Trooper on the show at some point. Maybe not called that since there is no Death Star, but a Trooper with that uniform. We saw the Death Star Gunner in the most recent episode.

Also hope we see the Tank Trooper. The designs were slightly altered for both the Tank and Shore Troopers, but I’d take them either way.

Well, they are not Death Star tied, they are in fact Imperial Navy Troopers. Serving on every ship etc. They were in Solo court deleted scene. So far not enough for HT to finally make this dude.

Well, they are not Death Star tied, they are in fact Imperial Navy Troopers. Serving on every ship etc. They were in Solo court deleted scene. So far not enough for HT to finally make this dude.

I never understood the "Navy" thing - doesn't that describe pretty much all of the non-stormie Imperial troopers? DS Trooper doesn't make much sense either - they are seen (for their most amount of screen time) on Endor and are seen everywhere on Star Destroyers.

They seem to be mostly used for guard duty, but they also help operate the DS and oversee consoles a lot (Endor and on DSII.)

I never understood the "Navy" thing - doesn't that describe pretty much all of the non-stormie Imperial troopers?

Stormtrooper Corps is a part of the Imperial Army; Navy Troopers are a part of the - well - Navy and are thus attached to starships, space stations and the like.

Stormtrooper Corps is a part of the Imperial Army; Navy Troopers are a part of the - well - Navy and are thus attached to starships, space stations and the like.

But these "Navy" troopers are also based in a terrestrial building on Endor. And the largest amount of sustained screentime they have in the entire OT is battling Ewoks amongst forest trees.:dunno

Here's some shots i recently took.
And stoked that HT are releasing the rest of the squad! :yess:

ScarifTrooper1.jpg

ScarifTrooper2.jpg

ScarifTrooper3.jpg

ScarifTrooper4.jpg

Genuinely hope the pricing for this guy goes down a chunk with the new releases coming up. I'd like to own all three variants. What would some people do with multiple Captains anyway? haha

Yeah, that's an option. I wouldn't bet on prices for the Captain coming down much, if at all. It's a unique variant.

The standard Death Trooper re-release didn't really affect the other Death Trooper variants.

Had the grunt on preorder, however I changed my mind on it. I might still pick it up, the paint apps will probably be a little better. But for now I feel like this is the only Shoretrooper I need.

Attachments

• 20210818_193645.jpg
    20210818_193645.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 35
Back