Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely a very inspired evolution from original trilogy designs. Such a shame HT never offered paint variants to strengthen ranks on our shelves.

I rarely change the poses on my figures, so here's another of mine scoping the shores of Scarif.

IMG_2701.JPG

Death star gunner is another figure that?s increased in price recent year. On Ebay it?s been selling around $450. A similar to what happened to the shoretrooper, I believe both sold for $205 at retail. Not that weird since both are unique designs. Holding the thumbs for a rerelease of the captain or a private... :pray:
Captain released already. (One pictured)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Definitely a very inspired evolution from original trilogy designs. Such a shame HT never offered paint variants to strengthen ranks on our shelves.

I am 100% sure Hot Toys is watching the eBay prices and salivating. They will reissue this and make the other two versions. Give them time.

Yeah, reminds me of this Hot Toys image, clearly with a big gap on the right. Where all the "partner" figures should go.

But for me Cassian will be made for his show. It's really only Baze who needs to be pushed as he obviously partners with Chirrut.

I'd love Bodhi, but chances there are pretty slim at this point.

hot-toys-rogue-one.jpg

If they ever release Baze (which is still unlikely), I would think they'd also re-release Chirrut. Donnie Yen is popular in the home market so it would be an easier sell.

Even with a Cassian probably on the horizon for his disney+ series, I'd still pick up a rogue one version. Wish they would have released him.

I'm just hoping he's wearing the same outfit in the TV series. That fur parka looked pretty old. Maybe it's his favourite :lol

Fur parka? So I would basically need 2 cassian figures for both looks, like krennic. Anyone have a the number of a nice mental ward I can be admitted to?
Anyway, the chances for baze and cassian are slim to none with the new cash cows, mandalorian and spider man. I am going to go cry and hug my jyn figures tightly. Very tightly.

If we can get Krennic there's always a 0.1% of Baze. Cassian is never happening until the show is out though.

Back