Hot Toys Rogue One - Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well- I'm still enjoying this one....couple of new shots:

JYN-ID-006.jpg

JYN-ID-007.jpg

Someone could tell me if the hair sculpt comes off like the one in the deluxe/standard version? Thanks

I want to buy the Jyn Erso Hot Toys figure! But I'm hezitating betwen the normal and the imperial disguise version... I really prefer her regular outfit, but the head sculpt from the imperial version seems more appealing to me.

Does someone have the 2 figures to give me some advice?

And is there any website that sells hot toys headsculpt (not custom)?

I want to buy the Jyn Erso Hot Toys figure! But I'm hezitating betwen the normal and the imperial disguise version... I really prefer her regular outfit, but the head sculpt from the imperial version seems more appealing to me.

Does someone have the 2 figures to give me some advice?

And is there any website that sells hot toys headsculpt (not custom)?
You could try Toy Anxiety or Ebay for the head. I only own the disguise version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Kind of regret passing on this version of Jyn. Really like her as a character and the deluxe version of the normal look for her is one of my favorite figures. Might have to hunt one down eventually.

Kind of regret passing on this version of Jyn. Really like her as a character and the deluxe version of the normal look for her is one of my favorite figures. Might have to hunt one down eventually.

Popcultcha has her still.
I was looking on their site yesterday.
She is also on my "to get" list.

Just ordered from Popcultcha. Excited to check this out. Already cheap there but you can use GEETROIT to get 10% off, and they have the regular and deluxe Jyn still in stock for good prices too.

Just ordered from Popcultcha. Excited to check this out. Already cheap there but you can use GEETROIT to get 10% off, and they have the regular and deluxe Jyn still in stock for good prices too.

Are you sure that is the correct coupon code? I just tried it, and it didn't work. :huh

I don’t think that’s the right code. Or at least, it doesn’t work for me...

Seems like Popcultcha has been getting a bit of a deluge of negative reviews in the past several months - I've noticed people on here saying long delays in shipping pieces that have been out for months. I guess tread more carefully than usual.

I think that’s a bad rap for them unfortunately. It seems they have issues with the pops figures and a high volume of the sales comes from offering those smaller dollar orders that can back them up to ship out. Not saying they are innocent, but much of it is impatient people complaining about a small dollar product that many times are exclusives. That makes customers even more impatient and afraid they will not get their order filled with the limited nature of items.

Seems they are trying to work out the suply chain issues they are having, it is growing pains which is a good problem to have.

I still order figures from them regularly and they are on point every time.

I think that’s a bad rap for them unfortunately. It seems they have issues with the pops figures and a high volume of the sales comes from offering those smaller dollar orders that can back them up to ship out. Not saying they are innocent, but much of it is impatient people complaining about a small dollar product that many times are exclusives. That makes customers even more impatient and afraid they will not get their order filled with the limited nature of items.

Seems they are trying to work out the suply chain issues they are having, it is growing pains which is a good problem to have.

It just made me nervous - the weird "bandwidth" thing with the site (where you waited to enter site, it seemed to go on for months,) the very long time to ship figs that had been out for some time - sometimes months later, the long delays (like a week or so for me) to respond to customer enquiries. Maybe you're right about the Pops figures being the driver. This was one of the review streams I saw...

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.popcultcha.com.au

In stock items have never been an issue for me. Usually ships out within a few days. But I’ve never pre-ordered anything where you might deal with the lengthy delays while they await stock.

I didn’t realize that code was first time buyers. I tried it and it worked in the cart but I had pennies that got me a bigger discount so I went with that.

Recently ordered from PC — no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought this same figure from popcultcha back in November before thanksgiving and just received it last week. Safe to say I will never other from them again. Great figure though!!

I bought this same figure from popcultcha back in November before thanksgiving and just received it last week. Safe to say I will never other from them again. Great figure though!!

Wow, that’s gotta be a record. Mine should be here Monday. Ordered a couple weeks ago with the slower shipping, though clearly there’s an even slower method I luckily avoided.

Back