Hot Toys Rogue One - Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love her! A very simple yet stunning figure. I'm so glad HT answered my prayers and made this version. It might be figure of the year for me personally.
813919274a2471b2c0e01c3c51fe5be5.jpg
14e89c434b3cfc44dbd4f0b02072814c.jpg

Awesome GMan. Nothing better than getting a great figure which you really love.

is the sculpt different from regular jyn or is it just the prototype pics (of regular jyn) that look different?

I love the Deluxe Jyn, but this one seems more fun.

6pGRYEH.jpg

VlRM7nN.jpg

ZzVctbh.jpg

Y2oJEqp.jpg

QKZJmrs.jpg

a3OwXUE.jpg

But definitely a little short for a stormtrooper

73OOqyR.jpg

Such a cool figure. I mean, I just liked the look of this uniform in general, but this figure looks great in it, too. But I told myself I'd only get one Jyn. :)

Does the landing dock trooper that she steals the outfit from have the same boots and gloves that the figure has? Wondering if someone knew or had a screenshot or a detailed picture of the costume from a visual guide.

Does the landing dock trooper that she steals the outfit from have the same boots and gloves that the figure has? Wondering if someone knew or had a screenshot or a detailed picture of the costume from a visual guide.

Jyn kept her own boots and gloves while wearing the disguise.

Fantastic gallery of shots there, Momaw- they comvinced me (along with that "almost sold out" lert) to pick this one up.

The other version is great and I'm a huge fan of the character so- had to do it.

She just showed up at work, so here's a couple shots...

JYN-IMP-001.jpg

JYN-IMP-002.jpg

Very pleased- looking forward to some pics with Kay...

Back