Hot Toys Robocop DX poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a HT Robocop DX version?

• yes

Votes: 79 68.1%
  • no

Votes: 37 31.9%

• Total voters
If they update the sculpt and throw in everything included with the previous 3 releases it'll be golden. I don't see anything else they could do for a DX version.

If they update the sculpt and throw in everything included with the previous 3 releases it'll be golden. I don't see anything else they could do for a DX version.

The whole body should be remade to make the proportions more accurate, plus they could do something like switchable battle damaged plates or something.

The whole body should be remade to make the proportions more accurate, plus they could do something like switchable battle damaged plates or something.

And a car! If Batman can have his Tumbler, then at least Robo should get his police cruiser. Granted, the Tumbler was a separate item, but I could see a 1/6 vehicle packaged in a DX set.

I was going to post the same, which, as a DX version, wouldn't hold any interest for me. Then I thought, they could acquire the likeness rights and have it look like Weller, and do a two in one, cop version and robo version.

Of course! I missed the Robocop with Jet Pack (and now it has risen so much that I can't afford it), so I hope a Hot Toys DX Robocop with all the complete accessories will surface! Hell, they should even thrown in a battle-damage head.

hell yeah!!

i missed out the first time round and i didn't want the robocop3 with flight pack (hated the movie).

so a dx is very very welcome, esp if it comes with an interchangeable battle damaged armour and a new murphy helmet-less head.

Interchangable battle damaged armour with normal armour sounds like a great idea to me. I wouldn't mind an extra jet-pack and gun-arm though. It makes it more playable.

hell yeah!!

i missed out the first time round and i didn't want the robocop3 with flight pack (hated the movie).

so a dx is very very welcome, esp if it comes with an interchangeable battle damaged armour and a new murphy helmet-less head.

Since I missed the first version, I'd go for the DX.
They have all the molds.
They could do replacement facials like the new Batman DX.

Interchangable battle damaged armour with normal armour sounds like a great idea to me. I wouldn't mind an extra jet-pack and gun-arm though. It makes it more playable.

playable?? these are NOT toys!!!! they are COLLECTIBLESSS!!!!!! :mad:

heh heh just messing witcha. :D

nope. ht won't get weller's likeness so there isn't much point.

and i think a dx robo is about as likely as a dx predator. won't happen.

Back